Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wishes.

I wish I had a big brother.
I wish he had all along lived in the states but I would always be emailing him about EVERY single part of my life and he would ALWAYS be there to be my listening ear.
I wish I would be able to have this big bro with a name Terrence.
Then from there I would call him Terrapin and then for short I'll call him "Hey Pin."
I wish he would come back from the states one day and while I was out shopping with my friends, he would give me a surpise and I would recognise his voice from the beginning and I would be able to run to him to give him a big hug and all my friends would be open mouthed and going like
"Omg. Who's he? What's he to her? Omg."
Because I wish this big bro of mine was a really cute hunk.
I wish my big bro would have alot of crushes and when he was trying to get them all off his back, he would bring me out with him so his crushes would get the wrong idea and back off.
And the both of us would be laughing all our way back home while I enjoy an ice cream he bought for me as a treat for helping him in this favour.
I wish he would always stand up for me and protect me when I get bullied at school or when someone teases me.
I wish I would be able to tell him all and everything about anything and he would know all my secrets and give me solutions to my problems.
I wish my big bro would be able to tell whenever I was upset and come out with millions and billions of creative ways just to get that smile back on my face.
I wish my big bro would know how to play the drums, the piano, and the guitar and he would teach me how to play all these instruments and sometimes we would lock ourselves in our room and he'll play the drums as I play the Piano and we'll both sing loudly together and even if our neighbour comes over to ask us to shut up, the both of us will just go out together to bravely smile at her as if we're retards and didn't know what the heck she was saying.
I wish my big brother knows how to drive a car and that he owns a sports car that has no roof so he could bring me on rides as he drives super fast and I can feel the wind just blowing against my face and he can just be my chauffeur to wherever I wanna go, anytime.
I wish he would be able to drive me to and fro from school and all my friends would be jealous cause I've such a great brother who doesn't mind the hassle of bringing me from place to place.
I wish my big brother wouldn't mind going out shopping with me and giving me professional opinions on what type of clothes I should buy and patiently waiting for me outside the dressing room as I go change.
I wish my big brother would give a big smile and offer to help me pay for some of my clothes but even if I turn him down politely, he would always insist he treats me to a BIG meal at my favourite restaurant wherever I want.
I wish my big brother would automatically help me to carry all my bags so I can just walk freely from shop to shop without having to carry anything on my hands.
I wish my big brother was a VIP at all my favourite restaurants so all he would have to do was to flash his trademark smile and his VIP card and a table would immediately be cleared for us, with everyone else in the restaurant staring at us open mouthed and giving the "WTH?" look.
I wish I had a big brother whom I could lean on whenever I felt like crying and whom would just be silent for me to say whatever I want and Always be there for me cause he's just living right next door.
I wish I had a big brother who always knew the right things to say to make me feel better or make me just feel happy.
I wish I had a big brother who always got straight As in all his exams even without studying much and would always never fail to help me with my work, helping me to get As as well.
He would not get angry even after repeating the solution to a question ten times and I still say "Err.. HUH?"
Instead, he'll start laughing and give me a playful knock on my head and explain it all over to me again, in more detail and make sure I understand even if it took him a whole day to do so.
I wish my big bro would always come in late at night to ask if I was asleep yet or help me to pull the covers cause he's worried I might catch a cold if I do not have the blankets on me.
I wish my big bro would tell me bedtime stories or we would just talk and talk about anything like our school, our personal experiences and stuff like that all night long until I end up sleeping on the sofa and he'll have to carry me into my room and put the covers on me.
I wish my big bro would beat the daylights out of any guy that bullies me.
I wish my big bro wouldn't mind helping me to clean my room.
I wish my big bro would never hesitate to run to me whenever I screamed cause there's a cockroach or a lizard in my room and he would just grab a newspaper and whack it and tell me "Hey its alright, the coast's clear ;)"

And this list could go on.. and on.. and on..
But I Know.
I Know. This is all just a fairytale and it'll never happen..
But hey.
No one said one couldn't just fantasize or dream about it right? ;)

I mean. Don't u wish u REALLY had a Big Brother like that? (:

xoxoxoxo I wish I'd just forget everything that hurts to remember.

No comments: