Saturday, July 19, 2014

Peekture updates

Supppppp!! 

I just realised I haven't posted in quite awhile so... Here I am!!! *makes grand entrance*

So lately I've been rather busy somehow. Every day I'm normally out of the house and it's honestly tough having to balance your time between different priorities in your life, but I'm learning every single day and I try. 

I shall start this post by doing some photo updates hehehe (:



Lei & I went to dye our hair!!!!!! We dyed the same colour YAY & it's like this red brown type of colour, but more towards the red side (: 

We trimmed/cut our hair, dyed our hair, then did treatment at That's It salon at AMK (: 
It costed about 110 for me and 130 for her I think! Because her hair length was much longer hehehe (: 

Then obviously we HAD to take some more nice pics right 



HAHA she didn't realise it was 4 shots HAHAHA ^^


Miss this girl like a lot hahahaha 
We're both gonna be so busy from now onwards, cause I mean different schools, different commitments ): but really hope we'll still meet whenever we're free!!! (:

Then after we dyed our hair I had to leave soon, cause I was going to JB with my fam to meet my grandparents who came over from Penang!! We had dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant in Desaru & here are some pics from that day hahaha







Love how we always take super crazy pics haha there are crazier ones but.. I shall maybe leave that to next time ;) 


This is my baby cousin Jayden!!!! CUTE RIGHT *cues Awwww* Miss this cheeky boy <3 

Okay & recently right, I've been on this crazy cooking fetish where I've been collecting recipes to cook different types of food for my family to try out HAHAHA 
So for those who are seeing this on an empty stomach, I hope this makes u drool WAHAHA 


One of my fave types of "kueh", Ondeh-Ondeh!!!! ;P




And yes the name of this other food I made is as above ;) 

I made both of these on the same day and I think the ondeh ondeh was the most successful one out of the two hehe (: I'll still need to improve on the Nutella bread cause it was rather hard at the sides, not baked well ): 
And YES I also have to improve in the presentation of my dish right!! Noted! ;)


I shall intercept with a cute selfie of my pup <3 


Met up with the usuals (now labelled Twin Towers and the Bridge. Guess who's the bridge whoopee) just Thursday this week (: Glad to be able to have a really good catchup with the forever mean in a witty way but still MEAN company HAHAHA


Then on Friday FINALLY met up with the BFL sigh <3 Been too long since we last met cause someone was so busy with her dance practices HAHAHA! Now she can also totally understand some #dancerproblems HAHAHA 




And I really like looking at the sky, like somehow the sun and clouds fascinate me a lot. I sound weird right. 
I mean you look at the sky and the clouds, and don't you think it's amazing how everyday it's like you get a completely different scene and view of the sky because the clouds never form the same picture again at the same place. It's like everyday is truly a new beginning and you can always look forward to seeing what new paintings of the sky God would show u each morning. 


And now it's time to show some pictures I took today of Lucky boy hehe 


Hems really camera shy actually. Honestly. Each time I try to take an up close shot, he automatically turns away and looks in the other direction not facing the camera, or just dao-ing me and walking away. 
Just to get the above shot I had to crawl on the floor ARMY STYLE HAHAHA like slowly crawling forward to get a closer shot hahahahaha



This shot is super Unglam but whatever HAHAHA 


FAIL TFIOS SHOT HAHAHAHA


Totally trying to dodge me.


"Wth leh this Lucky."


"Please accept my a-paw-logy!"

HAHA the last pic shows him raising his paw out to me right hahaha that's always his trick to get me to shake his hand then sayang him HAHA 
I didn't really ignore him afterwards I mean.. Who can resist that PAW THING he does?!?!


See la, even have to resort to this awkward taking of photo HAHA so awkz leh wth like as if he's not my dog even. HAHAHAHA. 


My fave shot hahaha :D 

And lastly, I cooked dinner for my family tonight!!! 
Today's dinner consisted mainly of minced meat hahaha:
铁板豆腐
Winter Melon with Minced pork
Mixed Veg


These were quite normal dishes but the toufu and winter melon dish were new dishes that I cooked for the first time today!! (: super happy that my parents liked it & I got good comments from today's dinner ^^ 

Alright I shall head off to bed now cause I feel really sleepy~
Goodnight & sweet dreams peeps & maybe more updates soon okay!! ;) 






















No comments: