Saturday, August 1, 2009

okay back people(:
I was having this really nice talk with esther,
n i miss her like SOOOOOOOO much D: D: D: D:
i mean seriously.
i've known her for like 5 yrs ++
but now we're in diff schools...
super sad,
we were talking about our lives,
n seriously,
i want primary school back T.T
it was so much LESS COMPLICATED.
really less complicated.

FYI, this post is going to be about my troubles,
so u can dun continue reading if u wanna stay in ur happy mood,
cos the below part may get abit emo._.
so well yea.

so its like we were talking about our problems.
family problems, friendship problems,
everything.
n i realised how much i missed everything i'd once had.
my homework in pri school, NOT projectwork.
my friends around me, which were so reliable n nice.
every other thing.
i miss so dearly.
n i miss esther n cassia,
bcos they were my dear dear bestie fwens.
n my best friend means i can TALK ALOT with her.
it is unending.
we just have so much to talk about.
somehow, guess we're somehow alike...
maybe cos of our height... xD
but she's shorter ;p
okay sorry es.
but she's really really nice.
i miss everything i used to once have.
bcos when i had it,
i didn't cherish it,
n now that i've lost it,
i began to cherish the moments when i once had it,
n regretting why i'd nvr figured it out earlier.
regret n disappointment.
i want to do well in my exams.
i want to be the best in everything.
i want to make my parents proud.
i want to be able to concentrate n do my stuff orderly (按部就班)
sorry, just felt liek putting wat i'd learnt to good use C:
but i want ti have many many frens that i can rely on whenever im feeling sad.
i wanna hv fwens to talk to.
i wanna hv fwens that won't despise or hate me for wadeva funny or random thing i do.
i wanna hv fwens that are true n really care.

OKAY LA IM SORRY FOR ACTING EMO ):
REAL SORRY.

but this is my life.
my dear dear life.
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WILL STAY WITH ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
but sometimes.
things may change.
u nvr know.
it may change right under ur nose.
n before u know it,
u will be crying in a corner, all alone.
then it begins all over again n again.
so well yea,
tats all about it.
THOUSAND APOLOGIES FOR BEING EMO TODAY.
just kinda missed my best fwens in pri school(:
BUT I LOVE ALL MY FWENS IN SEC SCH RIGHT NOW(:
thanks for being my fwen(:

kay la bye :D

No comments: