Monday, July 15, 2013

Depressing.

I can't say I wasn't disappointed. In fact I was utterly & thoroughly disappointed with my math results.
I managed to pass, thankfully. But even the pass it's a just pass. Like just pass the 50 mark. I truly & sincerely expected much more of myself. I expected to at least get a B or a C. Honestly. Cause I really worked so hard & I would honestly say I spent the most of my holidays on math. And the end product is simply a pass. 
So I was really demoralized & all & even though I really felt like crying, I forced myself not to. Because I was sick of crying. I don't want to be so weak anymore.
But it's like I want to cry, but I don't want to.
I want to cry to let it all out to let all the sadness just come out so I may feel better. But I don't want to start crying cause I'm afraid once I start, it'll be difficult for me to stop.
Until now I still can't get over the fact that I JUST passed math. 
Hm. And I don't think right now it's as simple as just going for a cup or a truck of ice cream or my Favourite foods that would cheer me up again. 

Sigh.

xoxoxoxoxoxo I should be traveling around the world right now. Not be stuck in this.

No comments: