Sunday, June 23, 2013

The drastic haircut!!

Okay here's a quickie blogpost CAUSE..
My iPhone's left with 3% battery. 
Teehee.

So I went for a haircut like yesterday & I still can't believe I even did what I did. I can't believe I went ahead with the decision for my hair but I did.

I was thinking whether or not I should try out with cutting bangs. 
I thought about it for the longest time & even asked advice from some friends, they were like "Just go for it, give it a try."
So I DID.

I can't elaborate now cause batt's only 2% left.

So I'll let's the pictures do the talking..


HEHEHEHE. How do I look? ;)

I'm still not used to looking at myself in the mirror & I guess I'm happy & not happy with my decision.

Kkays this is a really quick update so u guys won't freak out when u see me the next time in person ^^

xoxoxo G'nite & Sweetttt dreams ;)

WOW 2% LEFT. I. TYPE. FAST. HEHEHEHE. (:

No comments: