Thursday, August 21, 2014

School's ALL IN part 2

So continuing from the previous post...

Some photos we took at convocation 2014:



I'm really really thankful that my parents specially rushed down to Singapore from M'sia for my convocation (: though they were really tired from traveling so much, they still made it back just in time & I'm so so thankful. <3 <3 <3 

And I'm so thankful I got to meet up with my girls though school has started for them, but at that time I had a week more to go before school officially started. 






Though it was a rather short meetup, still thankful nonetheless. <3


Also missing this girl like loads hahaha sigh school barely started & I'm already feeling a little tired haha.
But it's okay!!! I will hang in there & buck up & work even harder!!!!! 
JIAYO JIAWEN!!!

And on National day the other day...


I like how I'm slightly tanner now hehehe 



#shamelessselfie #teehee


My sis is really so talented wth she made all these national day cookies & they tasted SO SO GOOD #truestory

Something that happened more recently:
WALK FOR OUR CHILDREN 2014
My family & I would normally go for this walk each year, but we missed the walk last year I think also due to my A levels (so thankful that's over) 


If you're thinking what kind of face my sis was doing, me too. Me too. 



And this happened just this Monday, the day before school officially reopened for me (: 



Had JAPANESE BUFFET lunch at Shinkei with my Inspirar lovelies!! <3
They're forever bullying me cause they think I'm fun to bully hmph. But it's okay I still love y'all nonetheless *cue 'Awww'*
But btw the Jap buffet was so so good okay, all the sashimi omg we ordered like a gazillion plates of Sashimi until we were almost gonna explode. But it was so good. And we only paid.... $25+ for it!!! 
Because it was Gourmet week at SMU so we got to have this meal at a really good price ;) 

Time flies & it's already Thursday night. 
It feels as though Monday just happened yesterday. 
No matter what, I shall not complain but instead, convert my energy to taking action instead, and working hard to do WELL!! 
Let's go Jiawen Let's Go!!!

Initially I have to admit I felt really burdened when it feels as though I have so much that I have to do. 
But after awhile, it suddenly dawned on me that, instead of moping around, feeling sorry for myself, and letting the stress get to me, I might as well stop, and give it my all. Even though I know it means that I'd have to work much harder, as long as I give it my all, I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. 
So JIAYO PEOPLE!!!! Take a deep breath and.... WORK IT ;) 

xoxoxoxoxo Thank you Lord, so many things to give thanks for. 













No comments: