Monday, December 22, 2008

Having fun in KL!!! =D

Hello!

I am really enjoying my time here in KL...
well...not all the time,
as even though my cousins managed to come over for the whole day today,
we still got bored since there was not much to play......=(((((((((
But we of course thought of something to play with n not feel so bored,
so we started playing basketball together,
badminton,
Uno cards,
yup....something like tat!

So far so gd...

but i still keep thinking of how many days more to go bck to sch,
which causes me to feel really scared n worried about everything I get at sch,
n if I hv actually even prepared for sch yet,
since I m still in the hol mood...,
ya know?

sigh,
ok, dun talk bout sad things le,
ytd I had lotsa fun as well,
since my other cousins came over,
my da gu's kids,
n they went out with us,
actually wanting to fly kites,
but...
it rained.
yup.
it did.
so sad....
but it still didn't stop us from going to the arcade!!!
so much fun then man!
then wen we came bck,
we had dinner,
sort of like a reunion dinner,
really happy bout tat 2!
then we played uno cards!
but my cous teased n called me a 'ah po'
which angered me as I was watching tv while I was playing,
n i didn't know wen was my turn....
so I was naturally a bit slow lar...

but I still had a whale of a time ytd! =DDDD

N later on I m oso going over to my cous' house to play,
so hv 2 hv my dinner now....
bye!

p/s: I especially lurve mealtimes here as my grandma is a GREAT cook!!
Haha...I'm bragging.....lol =))))))))))

No comments: