Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sooooooo Bored!!!!!!!! =(((((((((

Eh, can't someone come to play with me now???????!!!!!!!
I am soooooo freakingly bored sia!!!!!
FYI, I'm now in KL,
so pls dun contact me now,
I mean u may if u want to,
but jus tat the cost of even 1 sms may be pretty ex...
so I suggest u contact me only if there's an emergency or wen I go bck S'pore,
which is probably after christmas,
like 26th Dec ba...mayb....dunno...c how...

But getting bck to the subject,
I'm soooooo bored!!!
I really wish my cous was with me now,
cos she lives in another house,
fortunately oso in KL,
but u all will probably scold me saying tat I should jus ask her to come over and play or I go over rite?
But this wkend is supposed to be reserved for making "tangyuan"
u know?
So I tink she is supposed to stay at her house to make tangyuan with her family...
whereas my popo is now oso out buying the ingredients to make tangyuan as well i guess...
should b,
but she has gone out for such a long time le,
wonder wen she will get bck,
cos I m bored......
n I oso dun wanna do hw,
everyday oso do,
make me so tired n sick of chionging...
but anyway,
i dun tink i need to chiong le...
u know why?
well,
I only left with 1 chpt of hist detailed notes,
n math 51 more questions(I m including the questions tat hven been posted),
n home econs,
i tink is 3 more questions, ya
tats all!
woohoo!
now tat makes me hv a sense of achievement!
Boo yea!

Oh ya,
BTW,
I guess some of u already now that i hv recently jus cut my hair...
short!
I m even surprised with myself 4 hving made such a big decision 2 cut short hair,
guess I was pretty fed up with hving such curly hair while its long,
n in Singapore where it is pretty hot,
long hair will make me feel even hotter...I mean warmer! =)
So, I sort of rebonded my hair as well,
n...i tink it looks ok n a pretty good change of style as well!!!
Tat oso makes me happy!!! =DDDDDDDDD

I jus learned tat later on my er shen,
which is my er shu's wife,
is bringing us to go Bowling!!!
Yesssss!
I got a strike b4 noe!!!
Ok lar,
I know tat all of u obviously tink a strike is nothing,
so I guess I shall stop here n go n play with my baby cousin!!
Her name is Zoe n she is really cute!!! =))))))))))

Bye!!!

No comments: