Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 80th post!

okies, so yea,
today, just now, really JUST,
i found out tat there is a spider.
A SPIDER. S-P-I-D-E-R. SPIDER U KNOW.
on MY TABLE. MY TABLE. MINE.
tat stupid spider.
at first i was like using my comp on msn,
use use use use use, then WALA!
a spider jumping on my table happily. -_-
unfortunately i was NOT happy.
i was like:
"omgomg how how sheesh man!"
but no one was really at home tat can help me.
so i had to take matters into my own hands.
which was a wrong decision.
a REALLY WRONG DECISION.
cos i was screaming n shouting in my study room while trying to defeat the "irritating, not innocent, faking the look of innocence, does not know what it is getting into, does not know who 'I' am, got into the wrong place, irritating"spider.
like Jiawen the exterminator(first timer:b) VS the stupid spider.
n then rite, i was very angry at the spider cos i jus turned my head only to get the tissue paper to kill the spider, n wen i turned back. it was gone. GONE LEH.
i was like WTH! tat stupid spider.
then wen i went back o my seat to continue on my computer, as I ASSUMED tat it had alrdy like jumped out of the window to its death(serves u right! *which I hope, sincerely(:*)
it appeared. AGAIN. i was steaming man.
then i went over again to get my tissue paper to kill it or make it jump down the window, it was GONE AGAIN IN A FLASH.
hais. -___________________-
wait till i get u man.
so until now, its still missing, in my study room.
screw u.
kill u.
then my sister(s) did not make it any better for me.
one leh, act brave come inside my room, then wen i told her there was a spider, she was like "aiya! spider only! I help you!" n i was so happy (at first), then i went okok! thanks ya!
she leh, try to find the spider, find find find, then in the end cannot find, then went "er, i tink no more alrdy lar, er, u go find urself then kill it ar, byebye!" then went off. -.-
then as if tat wasn't enuf, after she had changed her uniform to home clothes, she lar, came to kaypo kaypo, come inside my study room n then scream. SHE SCREAMED LEH, IN FRONT OF ME. then i scream oso lors. cos she scared me. i tot she had seen the spider,
so:
Me: huh so where is it, where is it?
JY: wah scare me man! i tot i saw the spider lor, like i stand here, then suddenly.......(began her long grandma story......).............somemore........then I........but hor.......
Me: ok enough!
JY: yes?
Me: just answer me a question. did u SEE the spider?
JY: No? *and she gave a very sweet smile*
Me: -_____________-
(she's only 5 yrs old.)
N i notice 5 yr olds like to talk alot excessively, especially grandma stories. lol jkjk, sry JY(:

then the other one leh?
8+ yr old:
JX: eh jie, got spider is it?
me: sob sob, yea.
JX: then can find?
me: sob sob sob, cannot.
JX: oh, mayb alrdy go inside ur books n is stuck there or is somewhere near u, be careful.
me: takes a deep breath n tries to cool. -__________-

tat did not help as i was alrdy like gonna hv a mental breakdown while finding the spider can.
so its still missing until now. unfortunately.

okies, so wat i did or learnt about myself today:
1. I can tell ghost stories pretty well man! hehe, ask vivien(: (During Geog n Art)
2. hmm...i mus tink of better ways to try to scare annabel out of her wits the next time she steals my seat. -___-
3. I DO NOT like anagrams. (eng)
4. Jiamin is smart. occassionally >.<>
5. I learnt two new games today(:
6. I lurve free periods more n more now(: *aw puh lease! who doesn't?*
7. Get well soon Jing Ning! (:
8. Winglam n Jocelyn are "pa-tuo-ing" O.o lol jkjk(:
9. I HATE SPIDERS.
10. I hv to go for tuition now...hehe, so yea.

BYE!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I'm a ghost story teller XD


No comments: