Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello apa khabar? XD
okay okay,
guess where i m now?
Singapore?
Nope.
Malacca.
Nope.
uhuh, its Kuala Lumpur!
WOOTS BABY.
i LURVE my hometown(:
I lurve my cousins(:
of course including Jiamin X)
so...MISSED ME?
*mm hmm*
Oh THANKS BLOGGY, LOVE YA TOO MUACKS(:
*chey, oh puh lease*
ok fine -.-

so camp was :DDDDD'
it was super dee duper fun(:
U WANNA KNOW WHY?
well, obviously cos i was the TALLEST there XD
but i m oso the OLDEST Y.Y
so erm yea.
u know rite,
there was one time wen we had to take a photo,
n the tchers went like:
Tchers: okay children(yea they called us tat -.-), lets all stand together to take a picture!
Tall ones at the back, short ones in front.
Me: *went to blur blur stand in front, cos tats wat i usually do in school. XD*
Other children: *stare at me*
Me: huh wa...*looks around and see short people staring n gets the meaning*
Tee Hee! *stands behind behind* XXXDDD
super LOL can(:

i was super happy :D

then bla bla, n those young little kids kept saying WA LAU. WA LAU. so tats the main vocabulary i learnt there.
super CUTE all of them.
i got group pics, will upload wen i get back to singapore(:
be patient man(:

then now i m in KL.
did i say i love the place?
oh yea i did.
BUT I REALLY LOVE THE PLACE(:
its nice(:
i love my cousins n my grandparents.
my grandma is a great cook,
i tell u,
i m SURE to gain weight wen i get back =.=
100% guarantee wan.

n me n my cousins had great fun today as well.
we were dancing n singing in the room(:
funny lar!
then i tell u hor,
my cousins nvr fail to make me laugh wan lor.
they super cute can XD
the way they talk with the malaysian accent is REALLY CUTE.
we i get back mayb i talk, u will see how cute it is.
i tink i will be influenced by them anyway :D

hmm...wat else to update...
OH YAZ!
MY NEXT DESTINATION IN M'SIA IS TO CAMERON HIGHLANDS :D
I am going TOMORROW(:
YIPEE!
hahas pardon me,
i tink i really going siao siao over this m'sia trip.
cos everyone around me is super CUTEEEEE :B
okay then. i guess tat should be all (:
so take care everybody and remember to keep reviving my blog kays :D
it takes a group effort to keep this thing on so jiayoz

byexxxxx(:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ZOMG THEY'RE SUPER CUTE XD

No comments: