Friday, August 21, 2009

Hiiiiiii (:
Today I made my crumble ._.
I tried it out at home, with Winglam.
AND. it tastes so bad that I have a phobia of eating crumble now :X
so bad right?
yea T_T
cos I used Mango T_T
but winglam's one was worse lo xD xD

okay so elaborate more later on. (:

today we had assembly,
which was talking about these students that had tarnished the school reputation AGAIN.
no no, as in they were different people but they had did wrong things tat broke the law.
so yea.
and then we had PE.
n we went to the hall for badminton, parade square for frisbee,
i chose badminton (:
so i played with Jayner and Wenting,
then after awhile Wenting didn't want to play anymore,
so I played with Jayner :D
and she was a Great Partner (:
then annabel came along and we played badminton together too xD
THEN.
we wanted to use the piano,
and even though mr rodney yeo said we could not use it,
we still used cos tat time he wasn't around ><
n after that he saw so we had to run ten rounds around the parade square,
so the three of us did (:
WE SACRIFICED FOR MUSIC XD
hahahaha. Okay, Both of them are super nice peepos xD
so we ran and ran,
then annabel decided to do pushups as well -.- haha.
then we decided to go back upstairs to the hall
and we continued to play badminton again (:
n me n jaynr were one team and annabel was the other,
so it was 2 AGAINST 1 :D
n Jayner and I started hitting shuttlecocks at the same time,
so annabel will lose n get super confused xD
hahahaha.
n then Weijian came along,
so he was a team with Annabel,
and the other team was me n Jayner.
so we played n played and he hit the shuttlecock really high,
and i had to hit back far again,
n again. n again.
LOL. :D
PE was overall funnnn (:
aiya. man. I'm tired. Really tired.
cos even though my day was fun,
I seriously dunno how to express ><
so maybe shall continue later on cos i'm TIRED ><

hai. n somehow sad too ):
kay la, Byez (:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I still think Piano and Drums Rock (: Oh. And Westlife too (:

No comments: