Saturday, August 15, 2009

I LOVE WESTLIFE COS ITS SIMPLY DA BEST <33

why hello its me again -.-
well,
number one:
I LOVE WESTLIFE SONGS SOOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!! OMG OMG OMG
*takes a deep breath to compose myself*
okay.
number two:
I didn't know westlife guys have such great voices and they're actually from IRELAND O_O
HAHAHAHA. Westlife (:
last time when i told annabel i liked westlife now,
she went to go tease me by saying "oh u like northlife now, or eastlife, or was it southlife?"
-.- THANKS. LOL xD
n jiamin oso come and tease me -.-
haha but they're both still NICE people xD
*pukes* *okay i did NOT just say they were NICE people* *pukes somemore* xD xD
O_O okay maybe they ARE nice (:
BACK to my topic on: WESTLIFE (: (:
i like them because their songs have nice tunes, nice beats, AND THEY ARE SO PRACTICAL AND REALISTIC. as compared to other songs ><
ahhh...I Love Westlife (:

okay so that was my long paragraph of HOW MUCH i simple LOVE westlife :D :D

okay, going to go study science alrdy T_T
Bye(:

p/s: I just edited this post like 3 times bcos i want it to be perfect ;) okay random :X

No comments: