Saturday, September 5, 2009

Here in M'sia (:

HELLO~
Yes. I am in M'sia right NOW.
Kuala Lumpur :D
So far I'm playing with my cousins right now.
And there is one Nosey cousin right now staring at the computer while i am typing -.-
BUT I made sure she did not read it out or make any facial expression while she is reading.
Okay. She is laughing right now -.-
oh well.

So.
I reached KL at 11.11pm last night.
COOL RIGHT?
I love KL :D
Okay okay then this morn I woke up at i think 8 plus..
JX and JY were mean enough to pangseh me then go jogging with Dex and my er shu.
-.-
buhthen i did exploring around the house and I love the view at the rooftop where there are shuttlecocks stuck there (my cousin and i played till they got shot and stuck at the roof ._.)
then we had breakfast which was YUMMY.
I love my grandma's cooking.
*but i'm surely gonna get fat if i continue to eat so much ><*
then JX, JY, Dex n my er shu got back home and Zoe woke up!!!!!
She's SUPPPPEERRRR CUTEEEEE NOWWWWW.
My Golly Goodness.
Sooooo Cute.
I am so gonna take pics of her and then post it either on FB or sth like that (:
and just now played my kuku's guitar.
OKAY. Obviously I don't know how to playyy. BUT it just sounded nicee okayyy,
bcos there are only 4 strings ><
the others kinda broke..(NOT bcos I played till it broke -.-)
then STH happened which made me feel really guilty ._.
Not telling :X or i would seriously get hanged :/
then then then here I am blogging :D
*stares at cousin beside me that's staring at the computer with a .___. look* xD xD
Oh n at night everyone is gonna hv dinner together :D :D

Yay. (:

Okay gtg now,
miss yall back in s'pore lots lots,
hope yall miss me too? >< ><
okay okay, Buh Byez :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I suddenly miss 2E ALOT.

No comments: