Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My sister got me laughing BIG TIME.
LOL LOL LOL.

my sister's FB is REAL entertaining.
XD XD

bcos, on FB,
I just realised she went to put her birthdate as 1995,
when her real birthdate is 2000,
so its like:
Me: eh xuan, how come u go put wrongly wan, should be 2000 wat.
her: cannot, cannot put real info
Me: its fine wan, everyone does the same thing -.-
her: No. Cannot.
Me: Can la. Go change it.
her: Cannot. I am not above ten years old how to put la -.-
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH CHEY. HAHAHAHA.
her: stupid lei u -_____-

another one is i went to see her personal info
n for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE,
I realised my sister lived in Bishan DASWALA PAKISTAN.
LOL HAHAHAHA.
She go n put and i laughed like crazy at her when i read it xD xD

n now she's frying an egg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
she's frying it while standing on a chair cos she's too short
LOL LAR.
MY GOODNESS.
I cannot breathe from laughing alrdy la
LOLS.

Okay. maybe u all don't find it funny or wadeva but nvrm cos i m still laughing like crazy now
XD XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA XUAN AR XUAN HAHAHAHAHAHA
*GASPS.*
HAHAHAHA.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo I just realised i had such an entertaining sister xD xD xD

No comments: