Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shattered - OAR (: AND Save You - Simple Plan (:

Hello. (:

before I begin my post,
SPECIAL THANKS TO YUJU AND JING NING (:
Thanks for the Wonderful lunch at Pizza Hut (:
I really had a great time eating for free and pointing to yuju for the bill xD
HAHAHAHAHA. No la, I seriously ate to my fill and had a GREAT LAUGHING TIME xD
Okay. Sorry for laughing so so so much at Pizza hut causing people to be staring.
.________.
Hai. But they left too soon for me to start glaring at them for staring at me .________.
xD
But from the time when we first met the SUPER QUIET waitress, to where Jingning's expression was xD funny, I was LAUGHING the whole way ._.
Sorry bout that yeas xD
I seriously was happy I get a free Lunchhhhhh xD jkjk (:

Today I am very unhappy.
Very.
Obviously cos of results. ):
I got mostly all Bs and even a C. D:
I'm seriously upset.
Okay, maybe not for maths..
But the rest were just pure disappointment.
Especially being in such a class where every single one around u gets like WAY higher than u,
and u just feel worse about urself ):
But its all right, I still Love 2Endurance'09 Loads Loads (:
Thanks specially to Jiamin, my cousin (:
for comforting me even when i _____.
Thanks to alot alot of other people that comforted me like,
Yuju(The great friend that said I was just "excited" about my marks so i had to ___, and made me laugh xD), Winglam, Jingning, Vanessa, Xue'er, Tse Hng, Urara, Wenhui, and ALL MY OTHER GREAT GREAT FRIENDS (:
Basically, I Love all my friends (: Thanks alot everyone (:
Its such a great thing to have u all around whenever I'm feeling down (:

For chinese, I had a fun time sitting next to Jayner, Sister Yap(:
We basically talked and talked (:

For Home econs, sat with Jiamin, cousin(: and in front of Wayne and Weijian, and behind Xinyi, Wenhui, Huimin, and somemore great peepo(:

*Okay. I seriously dunno why my aunt and sister are screaming for happiness after watching Don't forget the lyrics because the guy won and i still dun get why they are even screaming when its not as if they won the money cos if they did I would actually be up there snatching the money away from them okay this makes totally no sense but it seems as if they're really happy that the guy won like $10000 or sth okay nvrm.*

and Its all right Jessica(: I'm sure u've already found the great news to tell your parents right? (:
But dun worry, u always still have the other good news: "I'm out of Bad news." xD
Fine, I'm being lameeeee xD
But cheer up kaysss (:

*OMG OMG. I LOVE SAVE YOU BY SIMPLE PLANNNN (: I really love songs that rock. I love songs which lyrics actually make so much sense :D :D*

Back to topic. ._. sorry for cutting in so many times. .______.

For Science, I sat beside Jiamin as well (: Seriously love her loads (: She's a great couzzie (:
and thanks again couz. For comforting me when I appeared to ___ like SO MANY TIMES ._.
sorry if I pissed u off a little .______.
Thanks to Tse Hng which appeared to be able to "Kan Kai" really well xD
Thanks to Wenhui for cheering me up loads when I received the Bad bad results (:
oh n congratulations yea Wenhui (: See? I knew u CAN do it (:
Thanks to Urara, and we all(including Tse Hng and Wenhui) we kinda formed this super funny grp, even though we get low marks for science, we're still HAPPY peepo (:
THANKS LOADS (:
then went over to Yuju, Jingning, Winglam their side (:
Thansk to Them that I managed to cheer up, Yuju said I was too excited about my marks that I started _______ xD

For Maths, again I sat beside Jiamin(:
Then we received back our papers, and lalala,
I think thats the only paper that I felt kinda satisfied.
That's the Only Paper. ):

Conclusion after EOY: I basically screwed the whole thing up. As in literally. ._.

and I oso realised what real friendship meant, and I think I'm SO going to miss 2E'09 and everyone in it ):
Love ya people (:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Thanks Thanks and Many more Thanks (:

No comments: