Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Meaning - Lillix

Helloooo (:
I'm hereeeeee (:
LOLs.

No la. I'm actually here because..
*glares at mum*
apparently I lost the bathroom to my mum,
whom got into the bathroom a step faster than me and pushed me out of the bathroom when i made my way in. -.-
Thanks mum. xD
Even though i appealed that I had CHOP-ed the bathroom first just now,
but she still dun wanna let me bath firstttt D:
hahas. Oh well...

Just now we were talking about our corridor that needs a traffic policeman to direct the "traffic"
xD cos the bicycles were taking up space and the PEOPLE do not have space to WALK about xD
and i suggested just building an underpass to get outta the house xD

Okayyy...
so todaeee,
I shall just skip to the fun part i guess:

we rode our bicycles to Bishan park(:
so it was like I was ferrying my youngest sis (It was disastrous)
My mum ferrying my second sis ( FUNNY. I tell u why later xD)
My dad? By himself -.- How nice. (:

well, my 2nd sis looked like a frog when she was riding behind my mum xD
my youngest sis n I were like laughing like siao when we saw that can xD
cos her legs were positioned like how a frog looks like BEFORE taking a swim xD
SEE LA. LONG LEGS AREN'T GOOD EITHER (:
then we were racing on who reached bishan park first and reached home first.
AND GUESS WHO WONNN?
duh. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (:
LOLS :D
and I realised:
1. A dog barked at me when i wanted to say Hello. WELL. That was friendly. -.-
2. I was complimenting how cuteeeee a dog was (looked like a yorkshire terrier O_O) when it went right in front of me and pee-ed just before the tree -.- -.- dun worry, there was a fence in between the both of us, so it didn't get to me ._.
3. Wow. That's what I get for being friendly to dogs. -.-

but my bicycle's a little broken again ):
Thanks to my chionging ._______.
The back part kinda...came off... ACCIDENTALLY.
I seriously didn't realise until my mum told me .___.
Hai. Poor winner. D:

I wanna batheeeeeeee. D:
But apparently mum's not out yetttt ):
Oh wellz hahas.

Kays gtg now
BUHBYE PEEPO (:

xoxoxoxoxoxo Did I mention that tmr's a sch holidaeeee? :D NO SCHOOL. OMG OMG (:
But i'll probably be spending the whole day coaching my sis.
SAD ME. D:

No comments: