Friday, June 11, 2010

KNIGHT RIDERRRR (:

YAY ME! *claps claps claps*
LOLS.
This is the result of watching too much Zack and Cody ;P
Hahahahas (:
I'VE BEEN BLOGGING FOR THREE DAYS IN A ROW!
YAY ME! *CLAPSSSSS*
Hahahahaha I'm DETERMINED to keep this blog alive ;)
Well at least that's for now..
Cause' once school reopens, This blog is gonna go into its temporary coffin for awhile ;)
Haha. (:

OH OH before I forget..



YAYYYYYY I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE KNIGHT RIDER :D :D :D
OMGGGGGGGGG.
Its sooooooo super duper uber joober COOOLLLL I tell u (:
EVERYONE! HEADS UP! LISTEN UP!
GO. AND. WATCH. KNIGHT. RIDER.
YES U ARE SUMMONED AND ORDERED BY MOI TO GO WATCH IT.
NOW NOW NOW :D
You'll LOVE it man.
Omgggg. *sighs* (:
I'm in LOVE with the car (:
Its super duper cool.
Like it talks to u,
its BLACK. *OMG.*
and it has all these high tech gear.
You can activate some missiles by just saying u want some missiles fired.
It can protect itself by activating some invisible protective cover, and PROTECT u as well as long as ur inside the car.
Its BLACKKK. (:
Its prettyyyyyyyy (:
It looks SO. MUCH. BETTER. than a sports car, or an SUV (sorry toyota fortuner and rav4 ): )
But seriously it looks so cool, sounds cool, and moves so coolly too (:
*sighhhhhh* (:
Even the people in the show Knight Rider are so pretty/handsome/cute <33>


I Love Daydreaming.
I Love Diamonds.
I Love having fairytales and fantasies thought up in my head that keeps me smiling for hours but I know will never happen.
I Love Dogs.
I Love Nail Polish. For now, the craze is DARK Blue (which I have on my toenails now ;) )
I Love Earrings. (Long. Dangly ones are DA BEST.)
I Love my Soft and Cuddly toys (: Hahas I sleep with FIVE around me every night ;) )
I Love DA VINCI. ;) (sheez. Not the REAL Da vinci, its my soft toy PIG ;) )
I Love laughing. (as in REAL Laughter.)
I Love Sushiiiii.
I Love Chicken Rice even moreeee.
I Love Yam Paste (I call it Or-neeee <3)
I Love Rice.
I Love Soup.
I Love my Grandma and the FOOD she cooks. (Omg. They're Goodddd. )
I Love receiving presents.
(:
Okey Dokey (:
I'm finished with this LONGGGG list ;)
Hahahahahas so CIAO!

xoxoxoxo Oh Girls Just Wanna Have funnnn (:

No comments: