Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blop.

Why is it that when one person makes u feel upset, it seems as if the whole world is totally against u?

Argh. Bollocks. Fried Fish. Goop.

YOU. Stop acting nice in front of people and then showing how spoilt u are in front of me.
Just STOP doing that before I MAKE YOU Stop.
It's disgusting and annoying.
Believe me. YES. It is.

YOU. Stop being so stubborn and everything when I know in actual fact, ur normal okay. And DON'T force me to do things I do NOT wanna do.

YOU. Stop stuffing my mind with all those haunted memories from before and letting me have sleepless nights and making me feel horrible and upset. I hate it when u just wander without limits just like that. It kills okay.

*Takes a deeeeep breath*
Okay. I feel a little better.
Sorry people but I'll post again soon when I'm better yea.
Here's a smile for all of u:
(:
Sorry I don't have much today cause I don't even have one myself.
Oh well.
Bye. (:

Xoxoxo laaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: