Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Unrealistic Dreams.

I'M LEFT WITH MY LAST CHOICE!
for the DISC report.
I can't seem to think of any job options..
Like not many practical ones.
Hahaha (:

Cause after all, being a daydreamer me?
Hah. (:
I'll only be stuck with unrealistic dreams.

I've dreamt of being many things.
One of which includes a RICH TAI TAI. (:
where I'll just go..

*WAIT. I MUST INTERRUPT THIS POST FOR AWHILE.*

I just realised my 6 year old sister is stronger than me by ALOT. )':

Sis: *accidentally leaves one shoe behind when running into the house* (Like cinderella kind)
Me: *just happens to be behind and tries to block her from getting her shoe.*
Sis: *gives me the annoyed look and tries to move to my other side to get her shoe*
Me: *blocks*
YES. I'M LAME. ):
Me: What should you sayyyy?
Sis: *Pushes me back*
Me: *I STUMBLE BACKWARDS.*
& YES. I NEED MORE BODY BUILDING EXERCISE. ):
Me: *frantically moves forward again*
Me: What should you sayyyyy?
Sis: *screams*
& YES. I SUCK AT TEACHING MY SIS THE RIGHT VALUES. ):
Me: GIVE UP LA. WHAT ELSE. ):

Hai. Me and my pathetic life.
Whatever.

Back to my dreams.

Okay so as i was saying,
I wanted to be a rich taitai (:
I wanna have LOTS of $$ so I can go shopping everyday without the worry of how much money I have,
and it'll just be awesome. (:

But then again, that's highly unrealistic.
& I think maybe having that kind of life for a week is probably enough for someone like me,
cause I think one day I'll end up buying the whole store without even knowing it and I'll just get sick of it hehhhhhh. (:

So I think having a realistic dream is my main aim now.

Well actually,
I have many dreams at hand.
Just that I don't know how to choose em.

I wanna be a psychologist.
I've heard that psychologists earn quite high salaries and they are able to work for a few months, then rest or go holidaying for a few months and continue working again and then the cycle repeats.
I mean, don't get me wrong,
my career aim is definitely NOT purely cause of $$ issues,
but I feel being a psychologist is also a rather challenging and interesting job.
But someone once told me that maybe I'm not suited for that kind of job,
I mean that person means well for me too, that I definitely understand,
cause after all, its a fact that there's a certain risk to this job.
I'll be meeting all sorts of people facing different problems everyday and if I don't handle these problems well,
I may end up harming myself as well as my patient as I receive all these stress in a negative way.
So. Yeap. (:

I also may want to be a Kindergarten Teacher (:
HAHAHAHA I KNOW I KNOW.
If Winglam was reading this now,
she's laughing or smiling.
Because number one:
she's thinking: "YA. SHE'LL BE A GREAT TEACHER. GOING CRAZY TOGETHER WITH THEM."
number two: "SIAO AR. SHE'LL BE THE CRAZIEST TEACHER THERE AND I'LL DEFINITELY NOT ENROL MY CHILD IN THAT SCHOOL. EVER."
Or number three:
"OH NO. THERE'LL BE MORE KEESIAO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. I PITY THOSE CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS WHEN THEY MEET HER DURING PTC."

HAHAHAHA I KNOW. Its either of them of maybe all of them, or its a mixture ;)

Haha But I mean, I think being a Kindergarten Teacher is rather fun (:
I mean, I personally prefer being around children.
Maybe its cause I have two younger sisters around,
but then, I think.. for Me.
Since, Yes. I've not matured at all yet ._. Its easier for me to communicate with younger kids (:

Hahaha (:
I've many other choices..
But I think all of you are already rather bored listening to me yakking on and on and on about my stuff and all.
And I sincerely apologise for my blog being such a wordy blog ):
Well.
Basically my excuse for this is because..
I LOVE TO TALK.
Haha.
Now, isn't that just a Wonderful reason to sum up everything? (:

& I'm sorry for not posting enough pictures,
Well.
There just ain't any chance or event for me to take any pictures recently. ):
But DON'T WORRY. (:
Haha there are many other event coming up.
*HINT HINT*! (:
Hahahahaha (:

My dad already gave me his present and I LOVE IT & HIM. <3
THANKS DAD (:

So.. countdown.
3 more days.



YAY! (:

xoxoxoxo I'm gonna cut my fringeeeeeeee. But should I really? ._.

No comments: