Monday, November 8, 2010

I hate you so.

You there.
You have No idea how much I want to just plonk on my bed and sleep.

I think normal chinese people lead the high life. For now.
I'm jealous of all normal chinese people who do NOT have to worry or think about taking the O levels in like 2 days.
Gahhhhh.

& ASEAN IS IN ONE WEEK'S TIME.
Seriously, people.
I'm worried for it.
Cause we'll be dealing with St. Nichs.
Yea. I know right.
Man, I really don't wanna have to stare them right in the face, except, we'll just all be totally blank with no idea what or how to rebuke them during the conference.

Oh well. The only thing that makes me feel its worth it is that I get to wear the blazer on that day.
Whoopie.

I want to sleep.
Don't you just wish we could just throw everything aside,
throw all our problems,
throw all our worries,
throw all our work,
throw all our decisions that have to be made,
all to just one side,
and just like give the heck care attitude sometimes?

It's like seriously, I don't know why we're still working so hard for.
We're gonna die in like *counts* ONE YEAR TIME.
-.-
Seeeriously.

but speaking of 2012,
I think I won't even be able to have all my wishes fulfilled before I die.
Like, I wanna go to the seven wonders of the world & carve my BIG name on each of the seven wonder.
I wanna learn how to drive a car.
I wanna have a pet dog. Yorkshire terrier.
I wanna wear the graduation hat & throw all my books into the air, and then collect them back to tear them into pieces, burn them, step on them and scold vulgarities at it for making my life so horrible before.
I wanna go to a place that has snow and make snowmans and lie on the snow to make snow fairies with my hands and legs.
I wanna go ice skating.
I wanna go skiing.
I wanna be led by a group of adorable blue eyed huskies.
I wanna be able to finish my piano till grade 8.
I wanna have many many grown up clothes from G200 and many pretty gowns that I'm able to wear at a suitable age.
I wanna see how my youngest sister looks like when she's an adult/teen.
I wanna be a really successful entrepeneur/person with a whole lotta money.
I wanna own a Toyota Fortuner.
I wanna have a classic white grand piano.
& last but not least, I wanna upgrade my bed to become a king sized bed so I can sleep on it ALL DAY LONG.

xoxoxo Now that's what I call awesomeness.

No comments: