Friday, February 24, 2012

Dancers got that style.

Normally people will ask me..
"So How's Life? How's school? How's everything?"
And I realize I normally, okay ALWAYS, reply beginning with a "Not so bad.. so so I guess."
Because I could never really predict what will happen next,
and in my life, everything is balanced.
For example, when I feel happy cause a good thing happened,
it always follows with a sudden sad or angry mood cause something ELSE happened that just spoils it.
Buhthen there will again be another happy thing to cheer me up all over again.

So I guess I can conclude that life Always has it's ups and downs.
Regardless of whether you like it or not.

Okay this is NOT gonna be an emo post.
don't worry.
I'm just expressing some of the things I've been feeling lately I guess.
Haha.

So I started going for dance, and I mean it's really tough.
Even though it sounds cool and so awesome to be called.. a DANCER,
but honestly people, it really really is tough to even be one.
For one, okay to me, a person with NO dance experience at all,
the training itself is tough.
Crunches, half splits, stretching, it's all just so new to me and I guess the first session didn't go as well.
Especially since the previous day I had a PE Lesson resulting in EXTREMELY Aching (with a capital A) thighs, arms, and every other body part.
So it hurt even more during dance practice.

Tomorrow I'll be having dance once again..
And I'm.. not excited, not feeling negative, but neutral about it.
The really really bad thing about it is that I don't know anyone there.
My only friend from my OG is in contemporary dance whereas I'm in street jazz.
So I guess I'll feel quite lonely & I do NOT like the feeling of loneliness. At All.
I mean the people there aren't really arrogant or they ignore u or anything like that.. but I mean..
most of them are already with their friends.. so like.
It'll be awkward and plain WEIRD for me to just join any of their group.
But I really really hope & pray hard that I'll just find one friend, one good friend at dance tomorrow, so at least I won't feel so alone anymore.

And I also pray for my SC friends, that they will be able to persevere throughout the camp, and also be well prepared for the performance on monday, and that they will be great leaders of the school should they get through the final round of audition and become a Student Councillor.
(:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Homework, homework, go away.

No comments: