Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I don't wanna think of a title.

I feel really sian right now.

My mood is the one where I don't wanna talk to anyone, I don't wanna text anyone I don't want anyone to talk to me.
I just want to time travel, to when As are over.

It's just today & tmr left for revision before A levels officially start, & the first paper is GP.

Right now, no amount of JIAYO or Goodluck or all those stuff can help me to feel better.

I just feel so horrible right now.
So insecure, so underprepared I can't stand it. It's making me lose my sanity. 

All I want to do now is to hug something & just sleep all the way until I feel better again. 

Why is everyday filled with so many worries?

Actually, honestly speaking, I don't even know if I'd feel better after As, if I'd feel happier because I know just when life would seem to have gotten better, life will throw to u a whole new set of problems for u to worry about.
And that just sucks. 

I just feel so uneasy I keep taking deep breaths cause I feel as though it's getting so hard to breathe. 

It's like there's this huge rock that's pressing on my chest, on my heart. 

I don't want to lose the faith, but I am. 

Help me.

xoxoxoxoxoxo Afraid, petrified, insecure. 

No comments: