Monday, May 12, 2008

Post Exam activities

Now that the exams are finally over, I can finally get some rest that I need and I can RELAX! Yay!
Wellz, juz 2 update, 2day I had my HCL drama performance in front of de whole cohort of sec 1 & sec 2! I was soooooooo nervous and soooooooo anxious tat I may suddenly trip and fall in front of everybody or do something embarrassing.
Unfortunately, we forgot to use the mike to speak so everyone was lyke cannot hear cannot hear lyke tat!
The audience r juz soooo un supportive and I wish 2 tell them to juz shut up and why not let them juz try to act n c how easy it is!
Ok Ok, don't talk about this sad and angry tings liao, hey ppl, 2moros IT DAY!
Yippee! Now that is something you can call great! Although it is all de way until 2pm and u hv 2 wake up b4 7:45am, I had better start settin mi alarm clock.......
all right! Fingers gettin a little bit suan from typin so tune in next time 4 more updates! arigato gozaimas(dunno how to spell!)

No comments: