Monday, June 9, 2008

So much troubles during a great holiday...

Lol, wat's up?
Sry 2 say tat i have not been updating my blog 4 awhile. Wellz, guess I was a bit busy....ok...mayb tat was an excuse...guess I hv been getting a bit lazy lately....but still, wanna guess where in the part of the world I am in now? okok, I am in my hometown in Kuala Lumpur, KL!! If u'll don't know, I am a malaysian, which also makes me a singaporean PR!=D
FYI, i wil also b going to Ipoh 2moro to visit my fav aunt, n hopefully I can enjoy myself while I am over there!!
ok now, getting tired of typing liao, juz started research on the chinese project tat we were supposed 2 do during de June hols, until now still haven't finished, feel so shi bai, sigh, hope everything will continue 2 go smoothly as I continue 2 worry about the chinese project!!
Wish me all the best!!=b

No comments: