Friday, August 8, 2008

National day at school...

Ok, so u want mua 2 talk bout my day at school now?
All rite,.....hmmm....
So i went to school as per normal and u noe wat?
I kept feeling as if I have forgot 2 bring someting and juz felt weird bout everyting....
n bcos I was wearing my xtra BIG class t, which was unfortunately black in colour as well,
I looked totally out of place....I mean seriously.......I was black(shirt) and blue(skirt) all over...
n it was national day somemore noe...
so everyone was staring at me n tinking wat kind of sch did i go 2 n wouldn't let their children go dere anymore....yup...great decision...don't ever send ur children or encourage them 2 come to presbyterian high sch, never man....if u do,
i can tell u,
ur life and $$ are both OVER
really
then the bus driver that I met was i tink new, cos wen the passengers boarded ze bus,
he was like saying gd morning very politely
now, wat kind of a bus driver would do tat?
obviously a driver tat is new and trying 2 get a gd impression...
n I tink its a great way 2 do so
so, everybody, we, must, learn, from, him, n, get a gd impression on our teachers the same way!
shan't we!!! =b
Then we had dis class party....
n its okok lar,
we got lotsa food(mmmm...mua fav), n roller coaster, n pringles....
envious? heehee
got ice cream, I ate choc, got jellybean, i ate green, yellow, n some other colours,
n we had 2 clean up after tat....but i didn't do so....hahax! lol
n i m most irritated by de nxt ting we did...
we went 4 the connect singapore someting thinggy,
n it was such a hot day u noe!
i was really really irritated by waiting, n walking, n moving bout,
n u noe wat?
I saw my "achilles heel" =o
at 1st I saw ants...n i mean armies of ants,
n yuntian was sitting on them!!!
sick rite?
somemore yuntian is a victim....
I couldn't believe it...
n I juz hate ants!
sooooo "tao ren yan"!
nxt leh?
even worse...
my arch nemesis....
a caterpillar, or worm of some sort tried to go pass me
n yuntian was like "Jia Wen, Jia Wen!! Got...got..."
n b4 I knew it, I saw dis sickening black creature crawling in front of me
n I ended up screaming with yuju...
I find it really unforgettable....
don't laugh hor...
not funny...
den some boys from the nxt class treid 2 trap it into a bottle...
n they are really evil,
some even suggested killing it u noe!
how can they lar
immoral creatures!
Then we went home.
n here i m siting in front of my comp

k liao, hv gtg 2 do my revision n hw 4 sch....
bb

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Luv yall 4eva!

No comments: