Monday, November 24, 2008

Lotsa hw!

Hey...
sry tat I hv not been posting for quite awhile...
but it is not entirely my fault k,
cos of the sch, give so much hw...
sigh, until I cannot even hv a decent n gd hol... =(
But so far, I m happy tat I hv already finished subjects like:
English,
Chinese,
Geog,
Math (10 more questions from ace-learning)
History ( only done half of chpt 1)
Home E ( left 4 questions)

Thk gdness i already even managed to finish some...
or else December cannot even tink bout leaving the country man... =((((
but I will still b leaving the country from 28th nov to 8 dec,
cos I m going to Paris n London!!! =))))))))))))))))) >3333333
Sooooo happy n excited bout this trip sia!
but jus afraid tat it will b really cold there!
dunno if I can take it not....hahaz
even my dad commented tat it was cold wen he went to London recently,
if even he say cold ah
I dunno wat I will say....lol
But still wish me all the best!
Hope to make the best of my trip there...
really wanna learn something after spending so much on the trip.....

N my 2nd sis went for camp,
setting off in the early mornin,
pulling me along as well noe!
N we woke up at like 6.30 AM!!!
omg...I hv darker panda eyes now!
mayb wen get bck to sch jus lie n say tat I put on smoky eye shadow....
ya mayb can...haha...no lar jus kidd,
later get scolded by DM wen I m INNOCENT!
But still 2day was borin without my 2nd sis voice....LOUD voice...
c? tats ze problem wen ur sis is tooooo noisy, then she leaves for awhile, then u feel all awkward n weird n so not u...
but anyways she will b bck tmr nite at 9...
sigh hv to go fetch her again...
But zis is the very FIRST time she has been to camp...
I was the first one in the family to go to camp...
err, only among us 3 sisters....so dun get the wrong idea, my parents obviously oso went to camp b4...
wonder how my 2nd sis is doing,
guess pretty well, since me n her r worlds apart not only in character, but in likes n dislikes, n facial features everything!
U won't even recognise her as my sister if I dun introduce!
okok, mayb I m gettin a little carried away in talking bout this so i will stop here...

Been doing lots n i mean LOTS of spring cleaning in my house,
which I particularly dislike, since there will not only be lots of dust,
but there will also be lots of stuff all around to be thrown away or given to the salv. army,
n I m the sort which doesn't bear to throw away certain things...
I hv feelings for each toy or 'thing' u know!
So tat is why I leave it to my mum to decide which to throw or keep,
n I hv also spring cleaned my study rm all by myself!
Really proud of that fact!
But it still looks messy now,
since I hven really sorted out EVERYTHING...
but it looks cleaner... n nicer.... at some parts of the room...
but wo mei you gong lao ye you ku lao rite?!?!

Ok, c-ing how late it already is,
I guess i better stop here to get ready for bed!
So will post more nxt time!
Au revoir!

No comments: