Saturday, April 18, 2009

sigh.
sian.
sigh.
sian.
super sian.
extremely S I A N.

Parents are currently discussing in the living rm to leave me ALL ALONE at home tmr.
to do wud? Play, Read? I wish man. To study lar, ah bo?
like Excusez-moi, mum dad?
I'm in the study room just NEXT to the living room?
Oh yea, n the door's open, so I can hear exactly as clear as if I'm IN THE LIVING ROOM.
I'm sry n I dun blame u all, cos i an clearly differentiate who's at fault here.
*points to the culprit* "sorry no cure hor!"

Sigh, sian lar, stupid wan lor,
exam time, still give so much hw like no 1's business.
Well get this straight, its my business if u give tat much hw,
cos i'm de one doin it,
n I am FED UP.

Ok, I apologise if I sound very depressed in tis post,
but actually i am hor?
So yes.
I am DEPRESSED.

ok, bck to the normal me.
(I'm gd at switching emotions fast ya know?)
*nodds head, "yep, can tell."*
mm-hmm
haha k jus kidd ;)

okies,
todae, wah seh man, happy AT FIRST,
cos get to catch a bit more sleep as compared to wkdayz...mwahaha.
actually my mum ask me to wake up wan,
but i refused to, cos i say i hv to refill n make up for the loss of sleep i had during the wkday.
haha.
then she jus "na wo mei ban fa", n allowed me to sleep for awhile longer.
mummy wan sui! hahahaha
so slept, then finally woke up,
ate downstairs,

bla bla bla,

did hw

bla bla bla,

oh yes!
Went swimming!
Phew finally got the chance to actually go swimming,
cos last wk raining wif lightning....
so haiz can't go.
then past few other wks oso,
dunno why cannot go,
then dunno how long...
*deliberate cough ahem ahem ahem!*
okok, I know I very luo suo,
my sis said so,
n jiamin keeps laughing n PUBLICISING,
thx min -_______-
N i swam 5 LAPS! ok it MAY be little, but i did it! so yes i did.
but v fun at the swimming pool,
kept playing wif my sisters,
haha
for ONCE they were fun to play with.
we kept pushing each other down into the pool,
MAN TAT WAS FUN!
Except I was always the one being pushed down the pool.
They gang up wan lor I tell u.
One go in water another on land.
then one two three dunno for wat (I was still in the dark)
then the one on land and water push n pull respectively so i fall into water.
like -_______________________________-
Then before tat my youngest sis push me into e water, ten i fake cannot see n eye very pain,
then i say "eh jiayi where are you? help me leh! Give me ur hand n pull me up!"
I was devious lar ok,
then as she is only 5 yrs old wif a weight of less than 20kg,
obviously u all know wat happened rite?
"plop!"
ahahahahahahahahahah i pulled her into the water!
Mwahahaha Yep, I'm mean. Tee hee
Then i got my desserts lor,
she ended up screaming at me for having pulled her down n giving her a scare,
n of course my other desserts were getting pushed n PULLED down into the pool,
which is double!
Okay lar,
I pulled Jiayi down oso alot of times ok,
I admit. hehe
Then we all continue to 'sabo' each other, until my mum came askin us to go up.
then haha i betray the others,
cos i went up first,
wen i was s'possed to stay wif them n refuse to go up to change.
sry ar gals! ;D

then changed,
went home to bathe,
went to eat Pizza Hut for dinner!
Which is one of the worst dinner I've ever eaten,
service is -___________-
people is -___________-
everything is -__________-
sigh,
won't elaborate further,
if wanna know contact me or sth,
which i dun tink most of u would even bother to wanna know,
so yea,
*yawn* ok tats me,
cos i've gotta go now,
pretty late now,
n i really gotta catch up in my sleep,
so can cure my dark eye rings....hah
ks,
byz!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I wanna long nap like sleepin beauty...;b

No comments: