Friday, May 8, 2009

EXAMS R OVER!!!! ;)

Heyyo!
The exams are over!
Yes I know!
N now my only mission impossible, erm, i mean possible...

is REVIVING MY WONDERFUL *not really* BLOG!
yes! tat shall be on my checklist of post exam activities!
haha...

Okies, so erm, todae was ART EXAM.
N IT WAS BORING. Boring. boring.
Wanna know how pathetic n Boring it was,
ask Joy, or Jessica.
Cause I finished at 9.25 am.
N there was like an hour left.
AN HOUR U KNOW?
HOUR = 60 MIN = 3600 SEC
n it practically killed me.
*huh, then how come u r still here?*
Oh shut up you,
movin on.

i was BORED TO DEATH.
but thankfully i had the accompaniment of Joy n Jessica whom were very uber nice=)
Cos as most of u shld know,
i cannot stay in the same movement for at least 3 sec wan,
i dunno why, but yea...
then i was like:
first pose: hands covering face
second pose: Staring, *more like glaring*, at the clock, cos i wanted it to go faster
I could actually jus go up there n bring the clock down, n tune it to become 10.37am
but i practiced self control. *good jiawen!=)*
Third pose: Lying spread out on the table.
fourth pose: drawing on my hand n fingernails (my name(: )
fifth pose: looking at joy n jessica(who looked very bored as well, yea high 5 manzxc!)
sixth pose: repeat from first pose
Seventh Pose: glare at clock somemore (it was movin really slowly wen i actually wanted it to go as fast as it could)

then until she finally said "STOP WRITING!"
I was jumping for joy *ahem, i mean HAPPINESS, not JOY* with wide grins!
then wen she said the other wonderful sounding word: " You may leave!"
I jumped out of my seat and ran out of the classroom=))))))))))))
Seriously very very very happy=)))))

MRT-ed to Yishun NorthPoint for lunch wif yuju, winglam, jing ning,
*tsk tsk, nvr go home straight away, haiz*
wat lar, nid to celebrate for the end of exam mar~!
then we went to walk walk, window shopp-ed,
walked somemore, chat
I noticed I like chatting nowadays :D

Very very fun!!!

then went home
yea, home sweet home,
then onn-ed my beautiful comp,
lurved msn even more,
can keep on chatting (with reference to the prev line, i like chatting nowadays)
then play-ed runescape(: -.-

Man, Lemme tell u wat happened on runescape tat got me really angry...
*sigh, long story again -.-*
u know rite,
bcos i forgot my prev user n passw,
n couz, jiamin, asked me to play,
so i went to create another acct.
First problem: the users i choose, all hv been used up, which caused me lots of displeasure ):
Second problem(this one i very angry): i went to the tutorial(which was seriously very long). N there was like this old man, n he was my first instructor, then dunno wud suddenly ask me to press dunno wud button at bottom right, n i was like searching high n low for it, i cannot find, then wen i click on the old man again to ask him wth he meant, he repeated his long conv ALL OVER AGAIN. I was like.......... n he kept rambling on, then finally i found it (: (it was at the corner lar!)
third problem(this makes me the angriest): I wanted to go outside to go to my next instructor,
n i cannot go thru the door. I JUST CANNOT GO THROUGH OR EVEN OUT OF THE HOUSE. N I WAS STAYING THERE FOR DUNNO HOW LONG COS I COULD NOT GET OUT OF THE DOOR. then only wen i talk to jiamin to ask her HOW TO GET THRU THE DOOR, it worked. n i got out of the door. My conclusion: Find jiamin wenever sth crops up, so she can save u. (:
fourth problem: I wanted to log out alrdy as i was gettin dizzy, so many views lar! turn her turn there, very luan leh! then got one time, i dunno why turn turn turn, then i tink i got stuck in a tree or sth, i jus cannot see my way, n i panicked, cos the only view i can see is this green bush in my face, then later back to my story, oh i found a way outta the tree, i turned the wrong sideview actually, hehe...then i cannot logout u know?!? I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HELL IS THE LOGOUT SIGN? WHERE IS IT? THERE WAS NO SIGN FOR "LOGOUT" OR ANY EXIT BUTTON IT WAS JUS THIS MUSIC PLAYING( I got abit sick of the song after awhile -.- ) then i asked around n finally got the ans! haha, it was actually this sign or a x button n i blur blur over look it. sigh, i realy dunno how to play runescape sia.
End of day conclusion: I really do not know how to play runescape ;p

yea, so tats about it, as jiamin is pestering me to quickly finish blogging, so here it is,
my day,
adios amigos! (:

No comments: