Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let's get Crazy!
omg, i tink i like hannah montana's songs like ALOT.
hahahahaha.
okay,
I WANT TO WATCH HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE!
anybody wanna treat me to watch it together?
hahas.
I really REALLY wanna watch.
(:

So I will only highlight some points of TODAYyyy.
Hm.
oh, ya know wen me n my sisters were eating chocolate(dark chocolate somemore...yummy)
then I just went to say:
me: eh yall know that chocolate makes our skin smooth n nice? Thats why u see in shows people have dark brown masks on their faces. They use melted chocolate to apply on their faces, and then once it dries, they peel it off, n u get beautiful skin(: n it helps in getting a beautiful tan as well (:(:(: *smiles sweetly at them*

and boy did i shoot my mouth this time. (:

the next thing i knew was that they were applying chocolate on their faces and ADMIRING SOMEMORE.

I went like O_O ohh kay. They DID NOT just do that.
I never ever thought the day would come when I would see my sisters listen to me and apply chocolate on their faces JUST BECAUSE I said it. O_O

Hai, they were obedient at the WRONG TIME.

But man was that dark choc delicious :D erm, even though it got my shirt dirty and not to mention that I had to wash it. =.=

but still, it wan nice kay.

okay gtg, nth much to update anyway,
buh-bye(:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I just got the sequel to Twilight, New Moon(: Yipee manzxc(:

No comments: