Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm somehow getting more and more lazy to post...
hais....tired ba...after doing ALL THOSE HOMEWORK,
but actually i haven't really accomplished anything,
like for now my hw is "qi qi ba ba" done.
like got some i do halfway...
n projects...aiyo, dun even talk about it.

so this morning i woke up early. =.=
really early,
like 8 plus AGAIN.
-_____-
i dun tink i can ever meet my target of waking up at 10am....
then i kept yawning when i went downstairs for breakfast,
n i really couldn't resist the temptation to just 'plop' down onto my bed while i m changing,
cos i seriously was SUPERBALLY tiredddd... ><

hmm...then i had 三片面包,一粒鸡蛋,
then up-ped to my house again,
then of course on my darlinggy comp,
BUT I WAS SUPER ANGRY,
obviously cos it went sot again. -.-
WHY U LIKE THAT WAN AR.
i wanted to go clubpenguin,
then it say wat 'clear your cache'?
WAT IN DA BIG WORLD IS CACHE.
then luckily i found out wats the meaning n went to clear it.
buhthen nei, still the same.
cannot play.
@.@
angry lor.
really felt like punching someone then.
maybe i should start going for boxing lessons(:
then can act as self defence oso(:
;p good lei :D

thenthenthen.
ohohoh.
i watched the suite life of zack and cody on deck,
n the suite life of zack and cody....the suite life itself lar
n i watched that's so raven(:
I THINK CODY IS SUPER CUTE(:
n LONDON IS REALLY ADORABLE AND PRETTY OSO(:
n I AM ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE ZACK AND CODY APART(:
cos i like Cody :D with a CAPITAL C
It think he's cute(:

yea so yea...
erm then did WORK lor.
actually today pretty much like ytd...hais...so i will update more if anything interesting happens yea(:

oh but i think Chelsea in That's so Raven is SUPER CUTE oso(:
aiya, i think everyone around me is SUPER cute lars so dun worry(:
but i only think SOME are SUPER SUPER CUTE!

hm..tired now,
feelin out of sorts lately...dunno why..
hai sorry for the bad mood yeas,
i hope i get better soon?
haha wish me all da best kays,
toodles!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo London Tipton's really great! Really Great! XD Yay me!

No comments: