Friday, June 19, 2009

okay,
im posting im posting.
for the sake of my LIFELING DREAM.......
TO REACH A 100TH POST......

its already 99 peepo.
;)
so one more post n its a 100!
WOOTS!

okay, so i will only talk about this evening,
cos this afternoon was BO-RING!
seriously dudes.
it was.
trust me.
u dun wanna know -.-

so evening:
went downstairs to 7 eleven with sisters,
bot SLURPEEEEE(:
but oso used another $1.80 to buy ANOTHER SLURPEE for my youngest sis =.=
haha, but i nice right?
yea(:
n my second sis bot slurpee AND push pop(:
but she paid herself...so its fine(: haha i guess :D
then right, we were looking at magazines,
n wen we were leaving,
she brought a winx club magazine out of the 7 eleven man!
LOL LAR!
luckily just wen she left the shop,
she realised she still had the mag in her hand.
n then i was thinking of whether to put it back, or just bring it along...
*tsk tsk tsk. bad bad jiawen. -.-*
but in the end i still put it back okay. =.=
but the people in 7 eleven didn't even know okay.
they didn't even KNOW OKAY. :X

then went to exercise downstairs,
then me n my sister were like 'playing'?
hahas. super funny kay.
its like my youngest sis acted as the messenger n passed msg for me to her, from her to me.
super funny, it went like:

me: tell er jie: dang.
*ran to er jie*: "da jie ask me to tell you...."
me: oi! just say the ONE WORD.
youngest sis: "damn."
second sis: gasp! Mummy!(she was sitting beside her -.- how "fang bian"), da jie said bad word! damn!
me: OI! i didn't say DAMN. I said DANG. (i do not hv pronounciation problem =.=)
2nd sis: tell da jie: crazy shit(i think...i forgot le)
*ran to me and told me*
me: tell er jie lame shit.
n my mum of course only shook her head at us,
cos we were saying vulgarities(:
LOL super funny can.
We all kept laughing,
we continued with hell n damn *ahem* dang.
n alot more(:

n there was fish for dinner today -.-
somemore TWO TYPES lei...sardine tomato n normal fried with tauyou 豆油?
yea so tats about it(:

kay bye(:

xoxoxoxoxoxo If my sister was vanessa anne hudgens, I would be Edward Cullen's girlfwen(: which im so not. unfortunately -.- (:

No comments: