Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPY 100TH POST!

LOL OKAY FINALLY! 100TH POST!
yes.

okay back to topic on updating blog:

I'm feeling bored to even update or post anything cos:
1. I have lost my mood "thanks" to Science Project. *dumbest thing ever*
2. No one is tagging on my tagboard.
3. My blog is DEAD. again. :X
4. I hate ALL homework undone.
5. I hate it when school reopens. :/

yep. so tats mainly why i m feeling frustrated.

sian.

okay, ahemahem,
ytd was tuesday,
n i went to do my hist project at macs.
then hor,
this auntie at the mac went to chase us out. =.-
so we 'moved' to amk library(:
much better place.
and at the library,
i scratched my hand D:
there was this pencil in the middle of the closed book,
n the it was pointing at me -.-
n who did it?
ME. =.= super angry at myself.
then rite,
i wanted to stand up,
thne i lost my balance,
and whoa! *fell and scratched hand on the pencil* =.=
super painful okay. D: D: D:
then xuanrong accompanied me to the toilet to wash up.
hai,
but i didn't cry(:
bcos i knew if i really did,
my other grp members must surely freak out or sth. :X
so i composed myself.
my grp members Xuanrrong, Yuntian, Zoey, Joyce, Anqi,
all SUPER DUPER NICE(:
THANKS ALOT GALS(:
LUV YALL LOTS :D

kays, i guess tats all i hv to post,
but the scratch on my hand is really...hai,
but pain ):

okay nvrm, bye(:
smilez people(:
luv all my grp mates n fwens :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I wanna be the queen of the forest. Grr...goes the fierce lioness(:

No comments: