Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello hello :D

I found this song which is like REALLY REALLY NICE(:

hai. but cannot put here cos the owner of the youtube vid say cannot :X
Roar. ah well, u all can go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DoxpQhS6Ck
which i doubt u all will go to, but the song is REALLY REALLY REAL NICE n SWEET (:
The song title is NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU (:
the lyrics super meaningful lo haha

kay then today we had national day,
at school AND IT WAS REALLY FUN (:

okay, i came to school in the morning and i really was very worried at first bcos i was scared i wore the wrong clothes -.-
i mean i was seriously scaring myself in the morning when i noticed i wore the red shirt with sch pants and i looked like i was wearing home clothes =.=
n on the way to school i saw like so many ppl wearing RED PE. PE. T.T
how smart. PE. -.-
but anyway i oso dun have RED PE shirt, mine is GREEN PE shirt,
so oso can't help..

then reached sch,
n met the others,
n on the way annabel came,
n she was wearing BLUE.
gave me a shock man,
out of all the sea of RED suddenly pop out a BLUE. LOLs(:
then luckily Jessica was going to lend her her red pe shirt,
so i was like phew okay.
n waited for Jessica to come then they went in,
then waited for jing ning after that went to parade square (:
then after awhile met jiamin n went to sit at our places at the parade square...
lalalala, then had temp taking n there was the BB band playing n UG oso marching,
SUPER COOL (:
then we went upstairs to hall where we had MORE FUN :D
cos we first had the long long letter that was
"customary" to be read out xD
then we had the questions trivia
wahahaha, where mr yeo would read out the qn n we had "snowballing"
but in the end each of the cohort had their $10 Nike Voucher ;)
haha thenthenthen
we watched this video n i was laughing cos it was super funny,
some of the pics were super funny
HAHA.
then i forgot wat happened,
then suddenly me n jiamin were beating each other,
*playing wan la*
then we were whacking each other with hands and the s'pore flags n stuff,
very fun, then suddenly benjamin went to say wat sexual assault -.-
hai still so polluted -.-
n alvin behind was oso entertaining,
say wud just now go toilet nvr bring the flag,
can use it xD
LOL LA.
jiamin was laughing until like dunno wud
HAHA.
then the upper sec and the lower sec were competing.
IN WHAT?
who's "flags" were the longest xD
funny la.
then we were all like laughing,
cos some made a circle out of all the flags collected,
and some were just trying to make it stand xD
VERY FUNNY.
WAHAHAHA.

then we had to sing the NDP songs :D :D :D :D
N I SUNG (:
haha fun la,
n i persuaded Jiamin and Xin Yi and Wen Hui to sing with me :D :D :D
REALLY GREAT TIME WHILE SINGING (:
brought back many bitter sweet sour memories (:
of me in my primary school.
which were simple just. great.
I miss RGPS.
I miss it ALOT.
but i oso love my school now,
bcos mainly i love all my friends(:
I LOVE 2E :D :D :D
all those around me are very very nice,
even my current good friends like yuju, winglam and jing ning,
from other class are oso DA BEST(:

yep. then we went northpoint for awhile to like window shop (yay my fav;D)
ate some things,
OH YA N I WILL REMEMBER TO RETURN U ALL THE MONEY OKAY,
IF CAN REMIND ME (:
thanks(: ALOT.

yea tats about it,
okay will post pics of my cactus like maybe next post,
cos i currently can't connect my phone to the computer ><
sorry ya poyi
tmr should be okay alrdy,
sorry!

haha okay la,
i gtg sleep now,
really tired and hope to take today as a "SLEEP EARLY AND WAKE UP EARLY" kind of night ;)
okay yeas,
goodnite(:
LUV EVERYONE OUT THERE LOTS, ALL MY FRIENDS :D
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
(:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Nothing's gonna change my love for you~~~

No comments: