Thursday, September 24, 2009

I AM STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT EXAMS.
I am getting cold feet or wadeva you call it.
I just AM.

Today got back English Test,
horrible.
Thanks ALOT to my darling friends,
Jiamin, Sarah, Meifang, Shaamini, Xuanrong, and everyone else that had comforted me when I almost _____. (:
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS :D
and after that cheered up a little cos as usual there were jokes all round (:
I L.O.V.E. 2E'09 :D :D

I am worried about exams right now.
Yes i am.
Cos I hate my computer.
YES YOU COMP.
I HATE YA *jkjk*
cos u make me so addicted to u -.-
I always manage to find some excuse to turn the power switch on and start using it -.-
Msn and FB.
Man. I'm seriously addicted to this.
O_O I'm oso addicted to the suite life of Zack and Cody :D
I love the show (:

Btw.
my middle finger's kinda swollen O___O
it hurts okay.
dunno why lei.
weird.
omg. It really hurts even when i'm typing now T_T

xoxoxoxoxoxo English paper 1. *Strangles, kicks, tears, punch, whackkk, throw into rubbish dump(:*

No comments: