Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

Its really hilarious seeing my dad getting influenced by my sisters (:
> To create a Facebook account.
For What?
>> PET SOCIETY.
xD xD xD

Firstly,
Dad: OMG. Eh. How come they can so smartly suggest for me to add Uncle Jimmy as my friend wan? O_O How they know ar? Wah. Not bad.
Us: Bcos it can trace which of your friends have FB from ur email. ._.
Dad: Oh Chey.

Secondly,
The pet he chose is REALLY ENTERTAINING xD
What do yall think?
I had to smack him like 5 times and call him racist xD
1. His Pet at first had a red dot -.- then he was laughing about it -.- then he changed it to black, and realised a blue dot seemed the best choice. LOL LA.
2. His pet has a sharp top on the head.
Asked him why he wanted his pet to look like that?
Dad: Nice what.
Us: ..LOL.

Really Funny and cute la he xD

I Love my family(:

Dad: The funny one on FB and PET SOCIETY xD
Mum: The hokkien/english translator and next AUTHOR of All on Hokkien + English Language.
*believe me, u dun wanna know why (:*
Second sis: The Major slacker and "D" gal *ahem ahem*. ;)
Youngest sis: The Major SCREAMER/CRYBABY/Scared of "D" Lil baby.

LOLS.
Me?
Aw... I'm the NORMAL one xD xD NO LA. I'm the Major Bullygal (:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I was just kidding, all of the above mentioned peepo are GREAT people (: Bcos I love them (:

No comments: