Friday, September 25, 2009

You're Not Sorry.

I am Bored.
Oh Well. Hai. I want some entertainment lei...
Really bored...
okay continue..

I did qn 1 for the english paper today (:
and I ended up telling Benjamin, Willi, Urara, and some other people about my story (:
But they commented I talk too fast :X
Well, that's just cos I get intrigued in telling my story O_O xD
hahas.
But I finished at like 9.20am.
The whole paper ends at 10am.
those 40minutes were HORRIBLE *smacks face*
I mean seriously. -.-
It was.
Cos as I had said like in dunno how many posts before,
I cann't stand still, somemore now SITTING.
Even worse can -.-
so I kept fidgeting,
and i randomly learnt these new facts:
1. Xinwei and I used a brown table O_O Annabel had a brown chair, AND Vivien had a PINK chair. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was smiling and controlling my laughter cos I saw Vivien with the PINK chair xD LOLs.
2. There are 5 fans, eh no, 6 fans in our classrooms(: and they all looked as if they were dropping out any moment. ._. AND I realised those people sitting left to the fan would die first after getting slashed by it IF the fan dropped ._. one of which, happens to be Me. -.-
3. I seriously canNOT sit still.
4. The ceiling of our classroom is interesting O_O hahas.
5. The boxes on our ceilings = 14 x 14 = 196 boxes (:

I WAS REALLY BORED.
So dun mind me.

Then after that got to J8 to window shop awhile :D
My favourite (:
But sadly Yuju, Winglam and Jingning had to stay back for remedial D:
and Yuntian had to stay back in Lib to print sth D:
so Jiamin and the others accompanied me to the mrt station (:
then went J8. (:
Pop to buy pens,
Lib to read Books/Mags (:

Home-ed (:

Told sis about the day's happenings and ended up screaming and laughing with her cos of i forgot wat alrdy xD
and i was laughing at her cos she practically forgot who was the one to have bought her the name stamp that costs $6.90 O_O yes.
another got her a super yoyo or sth
*I seriously think yoyo is the trend now ._.*

YES. Thats why she's like so lucky can lols.

Okay. I'm LAZY to type anymore.
partly cos my middle finger still hurts ._.

Kaysssssssss. BYE :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo English Paper 1 down. (:

No comments: