Thursday, January 28, 2010

I WAS ABOUT TO FAINT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. OMG :D YAY

OMG HI.
U KNOW.
JUST NOW.
WHEN I WAS DOWNSTAIRS.
I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE FAINTING FOR LIKE A SPLIT SECOND?
YA YA I KNOW.
IT WAS SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL.
cos right, my second sis and I went downstairs to buy slurpee cos i owe her one -.-
so after buying, then we were just walking.
and then oh she was cycling, I was walking..
then when i just turned my body around to walk in the other direction,
suddenly i felt my whole body sway to one side as if i was about to fall off,
then the path was also getting slanted and my head was super heavy especially to one side,
then i basically got SO EXCITED cos i realised i was going to FAINT,
then.. i didn't faint -.-
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
it was like:
Me: *after i snapped back into consciousness for that split second of "about to faint"*
OMG XUAN! OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Her: HUH WHAT?
Me: I WAS GOING TO FAINT JUST NOW U KNOW.
Her: Huh? then how come u didn't faint?
Me: OH CRAP. YA HOR. I GOT SO EXCITED THAT I WAS GOING TO FAINT THAT I DIDN'T FAINT IN THE END I GUESS. OH SHOOOTTTTTT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE WOKEN UP JUST TO TELL U THAT I WAS ABOUT TO FAINT D:
Her: HUH?!? *LAUGHS*
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL UR FAULTTTTTT LA. I WAS ABOUT TO FAINT FOR LIKE THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AND THEN I HAD TO WAKE UP JUST TO TELL U I WAS ABOUT TO FAINT. WTH.
Her: *STILL LAUGHING* -.- xD
Me: *tries to re enacts the scene and goes back to where I was about to faint*
OMG IT DOESN'T WORK. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. XUANNNNN ALL UR FAULTTT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
FINE. I GUESS I WAS BEING A COMPLETE RETARD BUT WHATEVER (:
AND I LOVE MY SISTER LOADS COS I BASICALLY GET TO RETARD WITH HER :D

No comments: