Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School ):

Heyyos (:

AHHHH SCHOOL! D:
Number ONE: I MIS 2ENDURANCEOHNINE SO BADLY D:
Number TWO: No offence but I seriously think _____ ____ is a very scary person and should be on all wanted posters o'er รจ world O_O
Number THREE: I feel irritable very easily lately cos of stresssss? At school mainly ):

Yep. I don't like the life of a Sec 3-er ):

Ohmigoodness. I think I just stepped on an ant. Okay yuck. Sorry ant :X

okay so I shall continue digressing about school since I am miraculously free :|

FOUR: I AM UNBELIEVABLY AN NE REP D:
FIVE: I think mrs Caren Lai is cool (:

Hai. Can't think of anything else so far..
But today, Joyce and I were at the physics lab and we were practically scissors paper stoning each other to see whoever won so their answer would be written down on the paper as readings -.-
we were screaming at each other in the lab lols and I bet we were very noisy -.-

And with reference to number THREE, I seriously do feel irritable easily whenever I see some people ): so thousad apologies to Yuju, Winglam, Joyce or whoever thought I was super depressed and treated them like differently or sth :X
cos I guess I haven't gotten used to the sec 3 life yet so I will feel super irritated at times and really tired so SORRY once again :/

Kayz, Ciao (:

xoxoxoxoxo
lulu: I will try to change my age when I'm on the computer yeas, cos my iPhone somehow cannot scroll down to change it so yea :X

I never had a dream come true,
till the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on,
you'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say,
you're the one I think about each day.
And I know no matter where love takes me to,
a part of me will always be with you.

S Club 7 rocks (: but WESTLIFE! :D is still da best (:
sweet song btw (:
yea baby, oldies rock (:

No comments: