Thursday, February 4, 2010

Common tests awaiting & Thinks Thinks Things. ):

Oh hallelujah.
Thank goodness now the Internet can work._.
scare me la phoneeeee D:
seriously.
I thought sth was really wrong when I couldn't use the safari or apps store or YouTube AT ALL D:
*calms myself down* -.-
don't Ever try that again Phone -.-
okay so lately I've been very fed up over some matters.
Upset over others.
And stressed over some others.
Wth okay this blog seems to be getting more of a depressed blog by the posts -.-
OKAY CHANGE CHANGE CHOP CHOP!

My sister doesn't allow me to say KNS.
so I say SNK instead.
Which means instead of saying ka-na-sai,
I should say sai-na-ka (:
haha. *waits*
*glares at the viewers of this post*
viewers: OH OH HAHAHAHAHA SO HILARIOUS HAHAHA OMG THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER HEARD.
*applause*
Me: AWWWW U ALL SHOULDN'T HAVE :D
now that's more like it. (:

and my sister called me a PSYCHOlogist D: so bad la xuannnn ):
hahaha but that got me laughing seriously (: haha so still thanks Xuan (:
LOLS love her loads(:

okay la I've to go study CHEMMMM (: hahas okay BUHBYE (:

xoxo If u were the one, you wouldn't hurt me so bad. Yea babeh WESTLIFE! :D rocks ttm (:

No comments: