Saturday, February 27, 2010

PIANO SONGSSSS OMG OMG (:

I Love the song Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx (:
Especially when its on PIANO. :D
I'm gonna master that song and play it well.
Its a promise man (:

and YAY exams are like TOTALLY OVER! :D
Well. Okay maybe not exactly, since there's still:
1. SS CLASS TEST (Monday)
2. ECONS CLASS TEST (Wednesday)
-.-
so no rest yet huuuuh :/

and I'm still doing hw nowwww ):
What kind of after CT LIFE is this -.-
BUT BUT BUT.
Later I'm going out with Yuju (:
to catch a movie and then eat lunch :D
THEN THEN THEN.
Meet Winglam and go for the Sheng Siong Show with Joyce (:
Yay-ness. (:

and when I was doing my cheena hw:

Me: *oh the article is about low birth rate* OH SS! :D Yay okay then easy already since can just copy from TB :D *Happiness*
Me: *flips open SS textbook* Oh crap. How to translate them all to chinese??? WTHHHH.

and so I got kinda pissed off and decided to blog first :D

OMG. CAN'T LIVE BY AIR SUPPLY PIANO IS ALSO LIKE COOOOOOOL.
OMGGGGGG I LOVE OLDIES SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH. :D :D :D

and I love duets alotttt now (:
songs like erm erm erm oh
Shan Hu Hai by Jay Chou and I think Lara or sth like that (: She's sooo preeeeetty (:
AND
Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye by Zhuo Wen Xuan and Gary (:
They sound SOOO GREAT. (:

Don't ask me why they're all in chinese ._.
but sometimes chinese songs sound really nice too (:
hahas so yeppppp (:

Okay la. I really gtg chiong finish my hw AND THEN.
Go PARTEHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

xoxo No regrets (: LET'S GO PARTY PARTY PARTY! :D

No comments: