Thursday, March 18, 2010

Untouchable - Taylor Swift (:


Beautiful right? (:

I think its really breathtaking :D

Sunflowers really do make the world seem like a HAPPY place (:

Adding another REALISTIC dream to my wishlist:

6. I wanna have a sunflower garden (:

This garden must have sunflowers of the colours YELLOW, ORANGE, RED and any other colours I can find on the market (:

and I will be able to slowly by slowly, bit by bit expand this darling garden (:

and I'll get this SUPER HUGE LAND filled with sunflowers just like the one in the picture (:

hahas okay maybe the part about having the whole land filled with sunflowers...

its just ME daydreaming again ;)

But *shrugs* Sunflowers ARE Pretty (:

and I AM serious when I say I want a small garden filled with colourful sunflowers :D

Okay. So I'm still left with those hw ):

And I'm gonna do Physics only on Monday BECAUSE.

There's no Physics on Monday and I can tell that I will not be able to finish ALL by monday.

Man.

In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream, Its like a million little stars spelling out your name.

Taylor Swift's songs are ADDICTIVE! :D

I just downloaded like 11 of Taylor Swift's songs, 1 David Archuleta Song, and 1 Kesha Song (:

I mean like seriously, I feel like this ISN'T what a holiday is supposed to be used for.

I haven't exactly gotten a good rest okay.

I have only been doing the homework assigned for the March HOLIDAYS (hm. Holidays.)

and REVISING.

Okay maybe I haven't exactly revised yet BUT

Today I did :D

I did a CHEENA MOCK O LEVEL CHINESE PAPER. (:

And I got erm.. 57/70 :D

which is 81%++ YAY :D

But then that's all ):

and I know we're supposed to be revising for AMaths and Physics cos there will be tests coming up when sch reopens but I mean WHO has alrdy begun studying u tell me? -.-

Everyone IS busy with their CCA stuff/Homework/Procrastination/Play, who alrdy studied?

Its like looking for a needle in a haystack if ur talking about the students who have ALREADY finished their hw AND revised. :/

Kayyyyyy (: I gtg and see what other HW I can try to finish (:

C'MON JIAWEN. YOU'VE GOTTA JIAYO.

Ciaoz! ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Oh you're such a worrywart ):

No comments: