Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I can't think of a title so get over it & be happy THIS is the title :D

HAPPY 213rd POST!
Hahas okay random but I'm feeling very crappy now.
Cos I just attempted to start on Chem 10 yr series hw.
And it's really REALLY ten zillion times tougher than I expected.
):
I tried reading the TB before doing it but it didn't help when I didn't even know which chpt to start on -.-
then when I thought it was chpt 5 or 6 or sth like that,
I kept yawning when I tried to register the info into my brain.
Man. I'm really REALLY getting slower by the day.
I tend to need more time to get things into my head and UNDERSTAND em. :/
this is NOT a good sign GAH.
D:
*sighs*
but I feel the only accomplishment so far is that I've finished:
1. AMaths
2. Geography
3. Chinese JIAN BAO ONLY
Hahahahaha :D

BUT. I'm still left with:
1. Chemistry 10 yr series D:
2. Econs qn (c) :/
3. Chinese Yi Lun Wen -.-

Haiyo. And I still have to read finish TWO English books to do the english tasks.
._.
Rararararararararararararara.

OKAY CHOP CHOP BUT ANYWAY:
I'm done with complaining (:

so now talking about sth else erm..
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!
Her songs rock (:
WESTLIFE TOO!
WOOTS (:

and erm erm oh crap.
I can't think of anything else to say ._.
hahahaha I'll post again next time I guess (:
when I'm in a better mood (:
hahas sorry yeaaaaaaa and
BUHBYE! :D

xoxoxoxoxo Chocolate Chip Cookies and Mamee Monster <333

No comments: