Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey.
Today isn't a happy day. ):
I'm sorry Yuju, Jocelyn n Joyce n also Joyce's mum.
I totally overslept in the morning n didn't get to pass the stuff needed for the car boot sale to Yuju in the morning. ):
Sorry Yuju for waiting so long for me just now in the morning ):
Really Really Really Sorry.
Man. Guilt really feels a lot worse than having a broken heart.

Then another thing is that I haven't done finish Heymath binomials and Physics and Chem Hw.
I feel really really really really worried that I can't finish Heymath binomials by Sunday.
Really worried cause it's Ms Wendy Tang we're talking about here.
And somemore I've no tuition tcher to rely on so it's mainly on myself but I don't even understand Wth binomials is about man.
But seriously Thanks alot to Jocelyn for sending me her Binomial ws (:
I won't copy don't worry (:

I feel so so so so so so upsetttt. Omggg.
Guilty/Upset/Worried.
Ohmygoodness.
I don't even feel like attending the wedding anymore.

Xoxo oh lord.

No comments: