Friday, June 25, 2010

I Love You Piano.

Hey. (:

Doing Econs report now. ):
HEY BUT before I continue my report.
I realised sth that made me pissed off.



This video.
I wanted to hear the song of "When you tell me you love me" by Diana Ross PIANO version,
cause I'm also currently trying to learn this song by myself.
ANDTHEN.
BOOMZ.
This guy apparently plays a much more COMPLICATED version.
And to think I was happy at first thinking:
"YAY OMG. Once I master this piece, I'll be counted as playing a really CHIM piano piece. FINALLY. :D"
Mmhmm. You thought wrong Jiawen. -.-
Now if u take the piano piece I have compared to the piano piece this guy has..
its like a Secondary school piece to a University piece. ):
Sister YAP! I bet u will be able to play as well as this guy mannnnn.
Hahahahahas (:
And Really hope ur leg will be fine soon. (:
<3 ya (:

oh and HEY cousin :D
I'm halfway through ur letter alrdy. (:
Remind me to pass it to u on monday kayz (:
And btw u've really created a tumblr blog alrdyy? O.O
Hahahahas tell me kay (:

Haiz. School is reopening in like.. 2 DAYS.
Omg.
*takes deep breaths*
Okay calm down.
But seriously I'm not looking forward to school reopening. ):
BECAUSE I FEEL AS IF MY HOLIDAY HASN'T EVEN STARTED AT ALL.
My goodness.
This whole holiday has been filled with WORK. Going to school. -.-
):
Ah well.
Better stop procrastinating anywayz.
I shall continue with my econs report then my 9 qns from Physics and 13 qns from Chem.
AND my annoying CHEENA book. D:

XUAN AND GRANDMA AND DAD ARE COMING BACK TONIGHT!!!
YAY. C:

xoxoxo HeeHaw.

No comments: