Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SIA CAMP CONCLUSIONS! *ahem ahem*

YAY I'M BACK FROM SIA CAMPPPPPP! :D
Okay first things first. (:
SIA CAMP WAS... an EPIC FAIL.
Thanks to.. *drumroll*
ME LO. WHO ELSE? ):
I'm really sorry SIA seniors and all those Great people that even bothered coming to this camp with me, organised by me, and fouled by me. (:
I'm really REALLY *not lying man.* NOT a good planner at all.
I've got SO. MUCH. MORE. to learn from organising something like a camp. ):
Cause this is my FIRST TIME and I'm really thankful for the help I received from tengshin and yuju (:
They're wonderful people (:
Hahahas but.. I'm happy that the camp was.. smooth?
Haha and I really really really hope the people who went at least had a Little? bitta fun?
Just a little eeny weeny bit of fun? ._.
Heh ^^ (:

I just want to be someone mean for just a day.
a day.
I mean why can't I man. Serious-ley.
I shall be someone mean who throws big tantrums and not apologise.
Someone who just ignores the other person that has upset her.
Someone who just acts all High and Mighty just for a day.
Yea. Now maybe that'll help.
And I'll just give a dressing down and a piece of my mind to whoever I've been dying to just scream at. (:

I kinda miss SIA Camp alreadeyyyyyyyyyy ):
I miss the darkness that I experienced in school.
I miss the walk with Yuju around the canteen and especially the parade square.
I miss the beautiful view of the many stars in the night sky that could be seen if u just lied down on the parade square (which I didn't do.. cos Yuju wouldn't let me Y.Y HAHA)
I miss the time when Jianqiang acted like a pig for charades and everyone just laughed n laughed and laughed.
I miss the time when I talked to Ms Pierre about annoying insects.. cockroaches.. pets..animals..and alot of other things which I forgot last night until 3am.
I miss the REALLY FREEZING COLD winds Yuju and I were "greeted" by in the morning the moment we stepped outta the classroom.
I miss waking up to feeling shiveringly cold.
I miss the night confidence walk where I led the whole SIA in walking around the first floor in the DARK.
I miss the talk we had at Newton centre with Melissa and Julianna and Yuju about the bad and good tchers we had in our school.

I MISS THE SIA CAMP ALRDY ):
Hahahahahahs aww well its alrdy overrrr so.
Get Over It Jiawen.
Hahas (:

xoxoxoxoxo I don't know why I find it difficult to breathe now and I've a feeling its not asthma and I'm scared.

No comments: