Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hey Peeps.





I'm feeling blue, red and mainly blue.


Because I just knocked my elbow on the wall before going into the toilet just now.


It hurts like crap can.


Like when I accidentally banged my elbow on the wall,


I felt a pang of coldness the just struck my arm and I was like thinking,


Omg. Did I just break a blood vessel or sth.


And It was really painful for quite some time man.


Okay now it still hurts.


Alot.


Dang.





Haha Gor, You're really REALLY sweet to ___.


Seriously. I support u ALL THE WAY and I meant it when I said CRY. *winks*


Jiayo. (:





People say they may have Monday blues.


I totally agree with that now cause u know u really can almost literally see & feel the colour blue when you're feeling upset or just moody.


My mood has been blue just recently.


Sometimes red. HOT. Red.


And if not, it's Blue. STAGNANT acrylic blue.





I'm feeling tired.


Tired of everything.


Tired of trying to keep things together.


When I know I'm clearly just lying to myself when I say I CAN. Keep it in.





Maybe its just the stress.


Maybe its something else I'm just trying to avoid.


I don't know.





And I finally realised something.


I know what my favourite three words in my life are.


Three words. Yes. Its three words all right.


I. Don't. Know.


Its not I Love You. Neither is it I Hate You. Neither is it I Miss You.


That's just me.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





My sister is gonna drop one of her front tooth! :D


Hahaha adorableeee <3


She was like:


*screams and runs over to me*


" JIE JIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! COME COME LOOK!!!! SEE MY TEETH!!!!


COME COME U CAN TRY SHAKING IT!!!!! YOU SEE? GOT SEE?


ITS SHAKKKIIINNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!


Oh no. I don't want to drop my tooth. "


*pouts and gives me the sad look*


Haha she's cute. And noisy. ._.





And my maid and sister make a really "GREAT" pair. -.-


While watching a tv drama on channel 8..


*On TV: Guy is drunk and girl tries to help him up but ends up falling flat on the guy and accidentally kisses him on the lips.*


Maid & Sister: *Giggles* AT THE SAME TIME. mg.


Me: Gives the WTH look.


*On TV: Girl looks embarrassed and tries to get up and the guy holds on to the girl, stares into her eyes for a few seconds and pulls her back in for another kiss, whereas girl looks really shocked.*


Maid & Sister: *BURSTS OUT LAUGHING.* AT THE SAME TIME.


Me: *Covers my face that already has the Ohmydeargoodness look on* -.-








xoxoxoxo Smile Jiawen SMILEEEE! ^^



Are you out to try to make me hate you?
Well. I think you'd better try changing tactics.
Its causing me more hurt than hate.

No comments: