Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMATHS. AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Dry eyes, Dry eyes.

AMATHSZXCKJREFHIRFHKDNFKJCNSDNKUDEFWF.
is tmrrrrrrrrr.
& I'm not like 100% sure of most of the stuff in my AMath tb.
I just hope I don't freak out during the exam tmrrrrrrrz.

Ugh. If only we had photocopiers in our brains.
Then we could just ZAP.
& voila. All inside our brain in a matter of seconds.

& I think Miranda Cosgrove sings really nice songs.

& I realised I really like the sign &.
cause somehow I think it looks.. nice?

Oh whatever.

A lot of things happened today.
& yeap.
My mum was right.
High IQ + Low EQ = Really bad combination.

Y'know, its no use having to be someone who's SUPER DUPER smart but has SUPER DUPER LOW EQ.

arghhhhsjhvdujygdiuwhefiouewhfdhfbwefhbikuhsdk,sjanxkjsdbcmhbcoahdoqwhef.
I mean its like so wheweuhfikdhksdhfuyigkjnsakjxbndskhfbwkbfc.
Yes it seriously is very sjkdhiweuhfi3uwhkwejdbnskdbcjsdbfosabdlasndkdfbiwue.

ANYWAY.
I have a whole list of things to do after the exams:
1) Download Miranda Cosgrove's songs
2) SLEEP at 10pm & wake up at 10am.
3) Take 3 hour long Afternoon naps.
4) Scream without having to look at the clock to see if I still have enough time to spare just to scream.
5) GO OUT WITH CLIQUE!
6) TAIWAN TRIP with Yuju!
7) WEDDING of relative!
8) LANGKAWI OUTING!
9) Read MORE books.
10) Watch TV (inclusive of 5.30pm, 7pm & 9pm show. Yes. I'm gonna be a couch potato.)
11) Go Window shopping.
12) Go SHOPPING. *looks at mummy & smiles sweetly*
13) Hang out with Esther & Cassia (OMGGG. I can't wait!)
14) Play more iPhone games.
15) Blog more often. (I'll try. Cause I may procrastinate in onning my comp sometimes. Cause its like freaking laggy nowadays.)

Yeap. & of course many many more.
But I just can't list them all out now cause I'm just not in the mood I guess.
Uuugh.

xoxoxoxoxoxo Oh Lord. I don't want.

No comments: