Monday, October 12, 2009

Jacqueline - Franz Ferdinand (:

World may end in 2012: Doomsayers.
.________.
Dunno why? But I just feel kinda worried about it even though,
as some of u may say, its not going to happen .____.
but still...scared? :X

Today's science paper is SO screwed.
Yep. Tats all I gotta say about it :/

My mood right now is:
Not the normal Jiawen mood ):
Upset and frightened I guess.

And facebook isn't even helping me.
Its LAGGING D:

If the world really chooses to end in the year 2012,
I will be like only..... 17 Years Old.
Hello? SEVENTEEN.
I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DRIVE A CAR FIRST CAN -.-
n i wanna be able to go to work first to earn money and buy drums.
and I wanna LEARN HOW TO PLAY DRUMS.
And I wanna buy this big big bungalow where my parents and sisters can live with me together.
And I still want to buy my Black SUV.
I wanna get a Yorkshire Terrier and name it Sushi.
I wanna make sure I finish piano grade 8 and know how to play all the songs Jayner alrdy knows (:
I wanna do many many stuff.
Many Many stuff.
And I still have like SO MANY DREAMS unaccomplished.
):

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Promises (:

No comments: