Friday, October 15, 2010

NEWWWWW stuffs. :D

Heyyy :D

Okay I really do not like typing using my iPhone cause there's always alot of mistakes & I'll end up having to backspace & backspace until I change the word.
SO. Yeap.
BUT. I'm also lazy to on my comp to type this post HEH. :>

That's just me. I guess.
^^

Okay so I don't really wanna talk about sad stuff to dampen my mood..
But I wanna thank Huimin, Winnie, Wenhui, Yinyue & DEFINITELY my clique for comforting me just now. (:
It really helped like alot & definitely made me smile cause u cared. (:
Hahaha (:

& TAKE CARE SISTER YAP! :D
Take care of the bruise on ur leg okay (:
Apply lots & lots of ointment & I really hope it'll get Better soon (:
I know it may be rather painful cause I also have gotten such a bruise on my elbow before, but Bear with it Kay! (:
You're strong & it will recover soon (:
So take care & Love you (:
p/s: Hahaha I know ur touched after reading this ;) HAHAHA no la kiddinggggg ^^

THANKS KUKU! :D
Thanks for getting me those new clothes (:
Heh THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH!
I really Really LOVE those clothes.
Omg they're freaking nice & you're FREAKING AWESOME! :D
Love ya! (:

&&& u know just now cause my kuku & maid was like "EH! Downstairs got the singer leh! Faster faster come see!"
So I was like "OH REALLY REALLY?! OMGOMG OKAY!"
Me: *Sprints into the kitchen to see through the window if there are singers downstairs.*
"BANG!"

Guess what.
Next thing I knew, my baby toe was bleeding. -.-
Cause my toe hit the dustbin when I ran to the window D:
& I got a shock man.
But haha now it still looks awfully disfigured ):
But at least it stopped bleeding haha (:
thank goodness.

I think my dad is insanely hilarious. (:
He's the only one that can really communicate with my sister man.
Like my sister is the stubborn sort,
So she is also good with words in a way she can be a lawyer & rebuke everything u say.
But my dad is also good with words & is able to rebuke my sister & make my sister go silent.
Man. He ROCKS.

Dad: I want u to sit down here to see ur mistakes as I mark.
Sister: But I want u to mark first then only I come over to do my corrections.
Dad: No. U can learn better when u see where u went wrong as I mark & also save time as compared to u wait for me to mark finish then only u start doing corrections.
Sister: NO. I DON'T WANT. I prefer for you to MARK finish first THEN ONLY I come over.

Under such circumstances, I would have started pulling out her hair & just scream at her to cooperate.
Literally.

Dad: *takes a deep breath & maintains calm composure.*
Jiaxuan. In this world, it's not about what u prefer.
Then, okay, why not u tell the teacher I prefer to have the exam at home instead of at school. Then u'll have the exam at home is it?
Then u can also say u prefer to let the school be built just next to our house, and will that be done?
And u can also prefer to let the SBS bus fetch u every morning just downstairs our house and fetch u back home punctually, & will that happen?

Sister: *silently glaring at dad*

HAHAHAHAHA. I was like laughing while brushing my teeth in the kitchen la can.
HAHA (:

Today I went plaza sing with clique (:
& it was FUN! :D
We got to see many things & laugh & just have fun (:
Hahaha (:
Clique x3

Xoxoxoxo Goodnight World x3 Sleep tight. (:

No comments: