Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tired.

I just realised my sister CANNOT roll her eyes.
She said to me,
Jie, you roll your eyes, I also can.
*looks to the side* (5 seconds passed.)
*looks upwards* (5 seconds passed.)
*looks to the other side* (5 seconds passed.)
Looks back at me.

Me: *Stare at her*

I mean I thought she could do it.
& when I demonstrated to her again like she can just try to do it faster without having intervals,
she said she couldn't do it.

& I realised I shouldn't start teaching her or she may start rolling her eyes at me.
So yeap.

Argh. I'm feeling pissed after doing chinese.
I mean like seriously.
Who cares what I learn from a chinese passage?
I don't even apply it into my daily life anyway.
Ugh.
I just want to go to sleep & sleep everything off.
Forget everything.
Not be so upset and angry.




I just want some peace & quiet.
Alone.



I just hate chinese.
I don't see anything good about it & I'm just too angry to even want to think about anything good about chinese.
Just seeing the paper itself now makes me feel like tearing it into little pieces and burning it up into ashes.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Okay I got to STOP procrastinating.
Wait.
Lemme do finish the last question first.

I think I'm totally lying to the examiner about my answers in this paper.
Like they asked about will you treat time as a lion? Why?
& I was like yes I will (HECK NO.) Because If I do so, (I WILL GET HIGHER MARKS FOR THIS QUESTION AS COMPARED TO WHEN I SAY NO. I WILL NOT TREAT THE TIME AS A LION.) I will have greater determination to cherish the time I have, and when facing pressure, I will achieve better results and achievements.

Ugh. I hate chineseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I just saw the email Yuju sent me.
Regarding the hotel I get to choose where we're gonna stay at when I'm at Taiwan with her family when we go sight seeing :D :D :D
OMGGGGGGGGGG.
ITS LOOKS LIKE REALLY REALLY SUPER DUPER NICEEEEEEEEEE CANNNNN.
OMGGGGGGGGGG! (:
Hahaha Thanks ALOT Yuju!
That really brightened up my mood! (:
I Love ALL the choices sia.
So I'm really fine with ANY of the rooms,
cause they look very VERY Grand & I LOVE all of them. (:
HAHAHAHAHA (:
YAYYYYY. (:

Okayyyyy
I really don't know what to expect for tomorrow man.
About the exam results.
I guess what's done can't be undone.
But well, I just still can't help but have this hope that I'll do well.
Even though it seems really difficult for it to happen now,
but to be mentally prepared is really difficult..
I wonder how some people do it.. :/

Okay gtg sleep now. (:
Goodnightz world. (:

xoxoxoxo I guess I just need a break.

No comments: